PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Needs to Make this Point in Thursday's Debate

RonPaul101.com
01-18-2012, 12:43 PM
He has to find time to mention, even if its mentioned casually, that South Carolina is an open primary. That alone gains him more votes than any other subject discussed during the debate. Something like:

"I would like to recognize the people of South Carolina for being the first primary in the nation where every registered voter, regardless of their political party affiliation, has a chance to cast their vote for one of us. I think the more we treat people like individuals and avoid having groups and party-politics in America, the more successful this country becomes."

LeVer2k2
01-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Great idea. It needs to be passed on to the campaign, if it hasn't already.

pacelli
01-18-2012, 12:54 PM
damn straight!! and buff up on the national defense issue, specifics please!

Go get 'em President Paul.

RonPaul101.com
01-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Great idea. It needs to be passed on to the campaign, if it hasn't already.

I did. I only can hope that they take the advice; it could gain us a few thousand votes and needs to be done to combat the Fox News peices that keep mentioning that it is a closed primary.

Delivered4000
01-18-2012, 01:49 PM
As right as it is, it has no political value.

RonPaul101.com
01-18-2012, 01:57 PM
As right as it is, it has no political value.

Politics is a results oriented game. If having the right position or idea were enough, everyone on this forum would guide the nation toward peace and prosperity.

Badger Paul
01-18-2012, 02:13 PM
I like it too!

newRonPaulfan
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
I like it, but let's face it, Ron Paul and his campaign are not reading this topic.

I would like to hope the campaign would bring in some "booers" against Santorum et al tomorrow, or people to cheer for him like crazy, but they probably won't.

Xelaetaks
01-18-2012, 04:12 PM
I like it, but let's face it, Ron Paul and his campaign are not reading this topic.

I would like to hope the campaign would bring in some "booers" against Santorum et al tomorrow, or people to cheer for him like crazy, but they probably won't.

If you call the campaign they are usually pretty cool about hearing suggestions.

RonPaul101.com
01-19-2012, 10:23 AM

I contacted the campaign directly, so they are aware of this possible highlight.

maxoutco
01-19-2012, 10:24 AM
THAT and also the endorsement of Senator Davis and 3 State Senators.