PDA

View Full Version : My Idea to Change Culture...Need Your Feedback and Suggestions

Magicman
01-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Hey whats up Everyone, I'm looking for feedback for this idea and suggestions, I could even see it helping Ron Paul or Rand Paul events,

I'll just explain it simply about the premise of where I'm coming from and the idea. I am going to develop a high traffic idea for music, arts, fashion, etc. The premise is that a person in a community comes up with an idea and then they come up with their own culture with that idea. This will lead to MANY possibilities of we're it can go...

Then people take that cultural idea and upload videos, art, fashion, music to that idea. Its an application that features ideas, blogs, videos and photo galleries, as well as music culture. This creates a huge community and idealism. We're going to redefine culture by making it EVOLVE constantly with thousands of ideas so we'll have thousands of cultures created in America.

What happens next is the people RSVP to that cultural idea and follow it along with follow it on Facebook and Tweeter. I feel such a huge need for this as culture seems to be lacking everywhere and its getting harder and harder to promote events as of late. We'll have everything from improv, to dance, to sales events, to expos, etc.

The part next is the promoters say Hey I like that idea and its following so they host an event and when its over with people can go back to that culture and leave blogs, video, art, dancing, fashion etc. They are completely integrated with the community on feedback and delivery and execution of the event. There will even be a talent pool database so the artists, video people such as fashion, dance, etc. get represented and a promoter can scout out the talents. I am working on getting a video production guy right in your area.

I already have an artist and web developer and we're all feeling the same vision...

Thanks for listening...

Magicman
01-18-2012, 07:26 AM
If anyone wants to help or join this idea for a website let me know

Mark37snj
01-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Sounds like that computer game Spore where organisms evolve combined with a Sim.

P.S. If this idea evolves into a Billion dollar company, I get a cut. :p

Magicman
01-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Sounds like that computer game Spore where organisms evolve combined with a Sim.

P.S. If this idea evolves into a Billion dollar company, I get a cut. :p

Haha, you know the premise of that game was amazing although the gameplay wasn't great. I hope we make our idea functional so far we've got some great talent to help with it.

Mark37snj
01-18-2012, 07:58 AM
I played World of Warcraft for 5 years and one of the idea I messed with, as far as charater leveling and talents, would be to base them on real world accomplishments. But the big problem with that is Honesty. How do you keep people from cheating and claiming acheivements they didn't really earn. Having to post them online like you stated would take care of that, but then you would have to have some administration handling the leveling. Protecting privacy and creative rights will also be a problem.

Philhelm
01-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Can I be a Cleric?

Mark37snj
01-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Can I be a Cleric?

Well it will be based on real life accomplishments so let us know when you give your first communion. :p

Philhelm
01-18-2012, 08:31 AM
Well it will be based on real life accomplishments so let us know when you give your first communion. :p

I don't know about Communion, but I can Turn Undead four times per day.

Mark37snj
01-18-2012, 08:39 AM
I don't know about Communion, but I can Turn Undead four times per day.

Interesting...