PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: How About a 0% Income Tax?

Constitutional Paulicy
01-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Dr. Paul has their attention. Now he needs to define his approach in the coming debates......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZtr2gh907k

Erazmus
01-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Love the judge!

Constitutional Paulicy
01-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Love the judge!

I cant think of any media figure that I like. He seems to be the only one. Sad when you think about it. We really need to get back to the old school approach to reporting.

Nathan Hale
01-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Moore is pretty good most of the time. I remember seeing him on Bill Maher like 10 years ago. And I love Napolitano - he's the cutest troll doll on tv.

Mini-Me
01-17-2012, 10:36 PM
I wish people didn't misunderstand this position all the time though, acting like Paul's crazy. I mean, Paul realizes he wouldn't ever get Congressional support for eliminating the IRS on day 1, and his budget doesn't propose that either. However, he's absolutely correct that 0% is the ideal. It's silly to say we should target 25% and stop there, or target 15% and stop there, when we should very obviously make steady strides toward 0%.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-18-2012, 12:49 AM
I wish people didn't misunderstand this position all the time though, acting like Paul's crazy.

I hear ya. It's a lot like his intention to "eliminate" Social Security. It's the long term goal with a gradual progression away from our dependency on it.

Nathan Hale
01-18-2012, 09:07 AM
I think a reason that he catches a lot of flack is because he talks about both philosophical endgame and pragmatic first steps - that can be confusing to voters. i like how Rand does it. He will talk about philosophical endgame when pressed, but when he speaks to the issues he talks about practical first steps.

tennman
01-18-2012, 09:49 AM
I want a 0% income tax. I have to think that caught some people's attention when he said it.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I think "WE THE PEOPLE" Can Accomplish this ! Simply Stop Paying the illegal personal income tax!
What would they do put 330 million us in jail ? I don't think so.
If the American people really would unite and grow a pair we can and could change the country OVER night!

The annual deficit is what 8 , 10 , 12 Trillion?

Personal income Tax is only 1 Trillion in revenue and the fed has created a total $120 Trillion in total national debt without my permission!
not to mention that the entire revenues from incom tax don't even come close to paying the "INTEREST" much less the debt.

I am sorry , but nobody has the right to put me , my children and grandchildren in debt from birth.

Personal income tax is not an apportioned tax under the constitution
also The IRS is a private corporation just like THE FEDERAL RESERVE !

Those 2 entities make the greatest hoax, scam and theft of the american people ever perpetrated!