PDA

View Full Version : Bret Baier's question to Rick Perry re:Turkey

vita3
01-17-2012, 07:47 PM
was the most off the rails moment in the history of Presidential debates, that I can remember. Forget about Perry's insane answer that Turkey's current leadership equates to Islamic Terrorism..

What's w/ Bret Baier helping out Perry's next crazy train of thought, by injecting "your talking about urinating on the corpses"? See 2:25 @ video

How in God's good name can an impartial moderator of a Presidential debate voluntarily blurt that out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDBTut1nIrY&list=HL1326850557&feature=mh_lolz

unknown
01-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Its all scummy. One has to sink to their level of scuminess to compete with these snakes which is why Newt is so comfortable.

vita3
01-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Agreed about the level of scum it's boiled down to. But I think we need to try & stop it. It's cruicial to put a spotlight on what Baier blurted out.

Can you imagine any respectable American journalist saying something like that in the 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's etc?

Bruno
01-17-2012, 08:00 PM
What did that person in the crowd shout at that moment?

Mini-Me
01-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Hanging people from bridges and cutting off heads is DISGUSTING, and we should totally use that as propaganda against entire nations. Killing people and taping yourself pissing on the bodies? Just a beginner's mistake, and it would be wrong to condemn it. :rolleyes:

nobody's_hero
01-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Well, they got pee'd on, didn't they?

justinjj
01-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I think a self-proclaimed Christian who sits on the sidelines and cheerleads while we literally and figuratively piss on a million innocent dead Iraqis is utterly despicable.

vita3
01-17-2012, 08:15 PM
I think a self-proclaimed Christian who sits on the sidelines and cheerleads while we literally and figuratively piss on a million innocent dead Iraqis is utterly despicable.

Agreed+

SaulPaulinsky
01-17-2012, 08:43 PM

After reading "I Shall Not Hate" by Izzeldin Abuelaish and reflecting on this very thing, I cried. Hard. Because even though I haven't pulled the trigger, I've played a role in some of those people dying. I don't know which ones, and will never know, but someone somewhere died because I helped the people that killed them.

And the people that died in Gaza, Abuelaish's daughters and everyone else killed, I had something to do with that too. We all did, because we're Americans and our country supports Israel no matter what they do, no matter what atrocities they commit.

I need to change something in my life. I don't know exactly what or how just yet, and I don't know if electing Ron Paul alone will be enough, but I do know that it would help an awful lot, and that a lot fewer innocent civilians would be killed by "collateral damage".

SaulPaulinsky
01-17-2012, 08:46 PM
was the most off the rails moment in the history of Presidential debates, that I can remember. Forget about Perry's insane answer that Turkey's current leadership equates to Islamic Terrorism..

What's w/ Bret Baier helping out Perry's next crazy train of thought, by injecting "your talking about urinating on the corpses"? See 2:25 @ video

How in God's good name can an impartial moderator of a Presidential debate voluntarily blurt that out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDBTut1nIrY&list=HL1326850557&feature=mh_lolz

I saw no point to any part of this question, or its answer. Perry clearly doesn't know anything about Turkey other than it's somewhere east of Europe and west of China. I question if he could find it on an unmarked map.

vita3
01-18-2012, 06:39 AM
"I saw no point to any part of this question, or its answer."

IMO, the point of Baier's question & Perry's answer, was to dump new fuel on the 10 year zionist/media theme that all of Islam are bloody savages & we need to fight them or do whatever we have to defeat them.

They are doing this every day w/ Iran.