PDA

View Full Version : Video update - Santa Rita SuperPAC founders on Freedom Watch

IndianaPolitico
01-17-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/JudgeNapolitano

Judge Andrew Napolitano

Who's behind the Santa Rita Super PAC? That story only on Freedom Watch. Tonight at 8pm/11pm ET on Fox Business

Video update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln8c7mXc0_k
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1398423381001/

jsem
01-17-2012, 04:38 PM
I'll be waiting for a toob.

Mckarnin
01-17-2012, 05:02 PM
nice

torchbearer
01-17-2012, 05:06 PM
dvr set

Endthefednow
01-17-2012, 07:02 PM
The judge is talking about Ron Paul :)

BigByrd47119
01-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Dare I ask for a stream...?

niklarin
01-17-2012, 07:19 PM
http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/fox-business-news-free-online-fox-business-channel/

Endthefednow
01-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Kool :)

Oddone
01-17-2012, 07:29 PM
HUFFINES BROTHERS ON!

Edit: If you don't know they own Houseing communities, and a very large Auto group here in DFW area. Oh they also own radio stations down here.

The Binghamton Patriot
01-17-2012, 07:29 PM
this is amazing
raised over 400k !

Tyler_Durden
01-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Do they take input for their video production and content?

Paul or not at all
01-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Wow, I wish Rev Pac had appealed to those donors.

Oddone
01-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Do they take input for their video production and content?

They take E-mails. I know one guy on here spoke with them about the videos via E-mail when they first put them online. You can contact them through there site http://www.santaritasuperpac.org/

AdamT
01-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Emails I send to info@santaritasuperpac.com bounce back. Anyone have any luck getting through?

Paulatized
01-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Imo, best Freedom Watch EVER!!! Not just that segment but the whole show tonight from start to finish.

Endthefednow
01-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Imo, best Freedom Watch EVER!!! Not just that segment but the whole show tonight from start to finish.

Indeed

Lord Xar
01-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Btw Adam, did anyone comment on the Oath Ad being played during the debate in S.C?

AdamT
01-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Btw Adam, did anyone comment on the Oath Ad being played during the debate in S.C?

I saw people on the debate thread in SC that saw it.

Velocity
01-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Well blast. Shame I missed it. There's a re-air at 11PM, but I don't know if I'll be awake to watch it...

Oddone
01-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Emails I send to info@santaritasuperpac.com bounce back. Anyone have any luck getting through?

Just sent a test E-mail to them. I'll let you know if it gets kicked back. I'd love to see you do some work for them AdamT!

Oddone
01-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Bump Try info@santaritasuperpac.org instead of .com

seawolf
01-17-2012, 07:58 PM
I agree with was perhaps the BEST Freedom Watch from start to finish. The first forty minutes was story after story about Ron Paul and they were all great. The Santa Rita SuperPAC Segment was FANTASTIC. I would take the time and watch the show at 11:00 PM EDT tonight when it repeats. It is well worth your sleep, or should I say lack thereof.

GeorgiaAvenger
01-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Why the heck is RevPac so unnatractive to donors?

Oddone
01-17-2012, 08:07 PM

No idea. But the Huffine brothers have connections and they have their own money to back it up. They will continue to pulll in hundreds of thousands maybe even millions through the rest of this campaign.

AdamT
01-17-2012, 08:10 PM

We don't have rich friends, just a lot of passion and grassroots drive. Money helps. If you can, send some our way. (https://revolutionpac.com/donate)

daviddee
01-17-2012, 08:17 PM

parocks
01-17-2012, 08:17 PM

For whatever reason, big money donors might just not want to spend money to air the Revpac ads.

They might want to have as many reasons why Ron Paul is good, or why the other candidates are bad, jammed into 30 seconds.

brushfire
01-17-2012, 08:18 PM

If you dont hear back, send an email judge nap : freedomwatch<at>foxbusiness.com
Hey may get you in touch with them.

segment can be viewed here:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1398423381001/

Patriotsnetwork will have the full vid.

daviddee
01-17-2012, 08:19 PM

GeorgiaAvenger
01-17-2012, 08:22 PM
In all honesty, their ads are not that good from a marketing perspective. So it is difficult to get people who from a monied/marketing background to support a product that they think is sub-par.They are heads and shoulders above Santa Rita(no offense SR)

AdamT
01-17-2012, 08:23 PM
In all honesty, their ads are not that good from a marketing perspective. So it is difficult to get people who from a monied/marketing background to support a product that they think is sub-par.

:rolleyes:

cstarace
01-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Interested in seeing this. Also, what about the other new Super PAC, Endorse Liberty?

daviddee
01-17-2012, 08:25 PM

parocks
01-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Not from a marketing perspective. From an artistic perspective? Yes.

They are not the same.

I think "Imagine" is their best video... Can it be cut to 1 minute? 30 Seconds?

Oath was poorly executed on many levels that I documented, at length, in another thread.

Compassion being the worst on a marketing level. Film Noir/Artistic is another story.

We are not trying to win an amateur film making competition... we are trying to market a candidate to a buying public.

I like the production values. I agree with you. I like to hear why Ron Paul is good and why the other candidates are bad as much as possible in as short a time as possible. The Santa Rita ads do that and the Revpac ads don't.

QueenB4Liberty
01-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah this was a great Freedom Watch and it was great to see the people behind the PAC. I hope they are successful, and Revolution Super PAC as well.

Liberty74
01-17-2012, 08:49 PM
They take E-mails. I know one guy on here spoke with them about the videos via E-mail when they first put them online. You can contact them through there site http://www.santaritasuperpac.org/

Whoever is good at putting together YouTube ads should definitely contact them like NOW.

I support that YouTube ad someone put together showing Santorum trashing the Tea Party and how he was going to fight them. :D

jct74
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Well blast. Shame I missed it. There's a re-air at 11PM, but I don't know if I'll be awake to watch it...

you can watch it here right now:
http://usaguns.net/patriots/fw2low.php

specsaregood
01-17-2012, 09:26 PM
They are heads and shoulders above Santa Rita(no offense SR)

The SR ads are excellent and perfect for quick, simple campaign ads. Just the facts, ma'am.

Feelgood
01-17-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln8c7mXc0_k

UK4Paul
01-17-2012, 09:58 PM
niceeeeeee.... :)

rnestam
01-17-2012, 10:04 PM
i mentioned on another thread of having RPF's host an ad contest...the best part about that segment was how easy they made it seem to grab big donors....a very public, highly competitive ad competition would not only create dozens of new great tubes...it most likely would end up being aired by a PAC....a chip-in putting up just a few thousand in prize money and a few signed RP books or something could spark a huge effort....no one involved with campaign could so much as comment on them and a voting system with "super votes" giving 1000+ posters more voting power etc....could be fun and one grassroots project no one could poo on. If a PAC would sponsor up front and promise to run the ad the outcome would be hundreds of great new videos in just weeks...maybe days....

parocks
01-17-2012, 10:42 PM
i mentioned on another thread of having RPF's host an ad contest...the best part about that segment was how easy they made it seem to grab big donors....a very public, highly competitive ad competition would not only create dozens of new great tubes...it most likely would end up being aired by a PAC....a chip-in putting up just a few thousand in prize money and a few signed RP books or something could spark a huge effort....no one involved with campaign could so much as comment on them and a voting system with "super votes" giving 1000+ posters more voting power etc....could be fun and one grassroots project no one could poo on. If a PAC would sponsor up front and promise to run the ad the outcome would be hundreds of great new videos in just weeks...maybe days....

This is interesting. I have a few quibbles with the specifics. "no one involved with campaign could so much as comment on them" Why? If that's illegal that's one thing, but I don't think that idea is bonus in any way. "If a PAC would sponsor up front and promise to run the ad". I don't know about this. The PAC may just not like the ad. Period. What you might do instead is have a chip-in here "to air the winning ad". This contest would likely generate ads. A PAC might want to air any number of the ads. They might like one that the rest of the people don't. And they could air that one.

There could be a chip in for each of the ads. Someone might want to air one ad, but not another.

It could contain these parts.

1) A chip-in to air the winning video whatever it turns out to be.

2) Individual chip-ins to air the specific video

3) Videos can be taken by Super PACs and aired.

I'd recommend coming up with specific and clear parameters. Must be 30 seconds. Must be 60 seconds. Must be of a certain size and format and codec available for download. Must not contain copywritten music. Whatever those parameters might be.

rnestam
01-17-2012, 11:32 PM
" Agree on everything you said....Only mentioned the campaign employees not being involved because if someone posts "change this", and it happens, and they are actively working for the campaign does that not disqualify a PAC from using it? I don't know the specifics.....Just think it's a great way to get some action going. Pre-planning would be key like you said.

Maybe categories like:
1.) Best Single Issue Ad
2.) Best 45+ Demographic Ad
3.) Best Nevada
4.) Best Overall

Of course PACs could pick and choose, and I really think some would get picked up. Why not and become the default for donations for a lot of people here...I know some killer stuff would come out of it and that would be the worst case scenario...just seems like a win no matter what.

Stuff like this could be sharpened and pounded out quick if the right people got behind it but I can see this being a great thing with lots of positive activity to focus on.....

Txrose4ever
01-17-2012, 11:36 PM
Yes! I was wondering if they were the ones who owned the dealerships.

parocks
01-18-2012, 12:26 AM
" Agree on everything you said....Only mentioned the campaign employees not being involved because if someone posts "change this", and it happens, and they are actively working for the campaign does that not disqualify a PAC from using it? I don't know the specifics.....Just think it's a great way to get some action going. Pre-planning would be key like you said.

Maybe categories like:
1.) Best Single Issue Ad
2.) Best 45+ Demographic Ad
3.) Best Nevada
4.) Best Overall

Of course PACs could pick and choose, and I really think some would get picked up. Why not and become the default for donations for a lot of people here...I know some killer stuff would come out of it and that would be the worst case scenario...just seems like a win no matter what.

Stuff like this could be sharpened and pounded out quick if the right people got behind it but I can see this being a great thing with lots of positive activity to focus on.....

We develop a process that kicks out ads. Those ads are ready to air. They're the exact format the tv stations need and the right length. A PAC can simply download them, put their "paid for by ..." graphic and voice over on there and have them aired. If we have a lot of commericials of broadcast quality up there, it will increase the likelihood of a PAC saying "I like this and want to air it". I think, if nothing else, the PACs would come and check out what's there. A PAC could spring into existence simply to air an ad they like.

There should be a central location to download broadcast quality TV ads that could be run with little or no modification.