PDA

View Full Version : Satire: A great way to save $$$ to donate to RP

framecut
11-10-2007, 10:26 PM
- Stop using soap

- Stop using deodorant/perfumes

- Stop using toothpaste

- Stop using toilet paper

And with all the money you saved: DONATE IT TO RON PAUL!

And the EXTRA BONUS: is the new *smell* you'll create. Everywhere you
go, people will NOTICE this new smell, and they'll ask:

Person: "What's that SMELL?"

You: "That's the smell of FREEDOM brutha!"

MadTheologian
11-10-2007, 10:57 PM
I LOL'd...but...

DO NOT WANT!!!1!

I have heard of the unwashed masses, but this is ridiculous! Besides, they might mistake you for some burnt-out Hippie. The last thing I want to hear are people complaining of the lack of hygiene.

Freedom is sweet-smelling. And I know that the Good Doctor would frown on you guys ruining your health. :P

framecut
11-11-2007, 03:27 AM
I LOL'd...but...

DO NOT WANT!!!1!

I have heard of the unwashed masses, but this is ridiculous! Besides, they might mistake you for some burnt-out Hippie. The last thing I want to hear are people complaining of the lack of hygiene.

Freedom is sweet-smelling. And I know that the Good Doctor would frown on you guys ruining your health. :P

The thing is...there's a lot of talk about advertising to all the other 'senses', like eyes (tv/youtube), ears (radio ads), but what about smell and touch?

There could be a Ron Paul "Hugfest" or "Hug-Bomb" where Ron Paul supporters
will suddenly hug a non-paul supporter and then be told "You've been Ron Paul Hug-bombed bitch!"

ronpaulyourmom
11-11-2007, 03:28 AM
lol

johngr
11-11-2007, 03:52 AM
That's not a bad idea. That way all your family and friends will say, okay, okay, I'll vote for him. Just start bathing again.

yaz
11-11-2007, 03:57 AM
i fast

european
11-11-2007, 04:27 AM
well he got a point with that toiletpaper to be honest.... when you think of it... with toilet paper we just spread it out untill its so small we cant whipe it anymore... it would be better and more clean if we used water.

and soap is only needed for the croch, the ass and the armpits... the rest of the body doesnt really need it, it only withdraws moisture from the skin.

still the overall picture of this unwashed mass of RP supporters doesnt seem that fantastic to me :(

framecut
11-11-2007, 05:14 AM
well he got a point with that toiletpaper to be honest.... when you think of it... with toilet paper we just spread it out untill its so small we cant whipe it anymore... it would be better and more clean if we used water.

Ron Paul Bidet users UNITE!

and soap is only needed for the croch, the ass and the armpits... the rest of the body doesnt really need it, it only withdraws moisture from the skin.

Now that's what I call "Minimal Governance"!

still the overall picture of this unwashed mass of RP supporters doesnt seem that fantastic to me :(

Whoever said politics wasn't a slimy business? You could have a "Shower-Bombing" Where all Ron Paul supporters finally take a shower. (Once they've reached some fundraising goal).

CelestialRender
11-11-2007, 08:00 AM
My name is CelestialRender, and I approve of this thread.

a_european
11-11-2007, 08:04 AM
You can save money with clothes too. Go barefoot and wear a poncho!