PDA

View Full Version : Major donor of Obama and Romney? Goldman Sachs. Major donors of RP? Individuals (< $100)!

dirtdigger
01-17-2012, 02:43 PM
I think it will strike a chord if it is pointed out that Goldman Sachs is the major donor of both Obama and Romney while the major donors of Ron Paul are American individuals who contributed less that $100 each!

Come on, campaign managers, launch the attack on Romney. RP needs to win this and not fight for second place! Now is the time and South Carolina is the place.

Kingfisher
01-17-2012, 03:31 PM
I think it will strike a chord if it is pointed out that Goldman Sachs is the major donor of both Obama and Romney while the major donors of Ron Paul are American individuals who contributed less that $100 each!

Come on, campaign managers, launch the attack on Romney. RP needs to win this and not fight for second place! Now is the time and South Carolina is the place.

Yes
Ron needs to stress this at the proper time.
(When everyone else has dropped out)

All Ways
01-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Doug Wead did a great job on fox the other day point this out, be patient it's coming for sure.

bolil
01-17-2012, 07:32 PM
I remember seeing a list during the McCain-Obama fix of 2008 and there were like three or four donors (Citigroup i remember being there distinctly) that were top 10 in both campaigns. Of course that implies that Citigroup,and their handlers, are hedging bets rather than calling shots... although sometimes it is good to imply against reality especially when that reality would result in mass cries for a trial...