PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Netanyahu supports Ron Paul's Israel policy in Congress: "We defend ourselves"

swissaustrian
01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Make it go viral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL3MMkeLnt8

Eric39
01-17-2012, 01:48 PM
There is a faction of people on this site that makes new threads about old videos everyday, and you sir, are in that faction.

Darthbrooklyn
01-17-2012, 01:50 PM
There is a faction of people on this site that makes new threads about old videos everyday, and you sir, are in that faction.

Everyone calm down, were all on the same team

blamx8
01-17-2012, 02:12 PM
And I'm glad he is in that faction, because I've not seen this and it comes at a perfect time to share it with a friend.

swissaustrian
01-17-2012, 02:34 PM
I only post videos that haven't been posted on RPF before. So they're not "old" in that sense. I always use the search engine to figure out whether there is a similar thread. You are the first to complain about the fact that SOME don't contain breaking news. I usually get good receptions for my video posts (see e.g. below). I respect that you might not like it, but if that is the case, just don't look into the particular thread. :) I try to make the thread titles as clear as possible, so nobody has to waste time on a topic he/she might not be interested in. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Netwidepaul
01-17-2012, 02:49 PM
I never saw that video. Thanks! After watching it I can't imagine all the crying that goes on over Israel. How can anybody make a fuss over Israel. Clearly that got it covered. Why are we throwing ourselves in there face and insisting on providing support.

Eric39
01-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Wow, I'd assume most people like me spend hours following related videos. In that case, everyone heed the related videos.

Also watch Keynes V Hayek Fight of the Century... and the Peter Schiff testimonials.