PDA

View Full Version : Boos not reserved soley for Dr. Paul-listen

Carole
01-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Enjoy these boos for Romney in video at website below:

Mitt Romney Admits He Would Have Signed The NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act)

Video at site

h xxp://www.awareandprepare.com/mitt-romney-admits-he-would-have-signed-the-ndaa-national-defense-authorization-act/

January 17, 2012 By admin Leave a Comment
Either Mitt Romney is that out of touch or he is a total war mongering big government totalitarian type president. Last nights GOP South Carolina debate, Mitt Romney showed the true arrogance which he is, the division between him and the every day person, and at this point you would think he would be a bit careful about this.
But when asked, “would you have signed the NDAA?” Mitt Romney said yes. And when you listen the answer, it seems like he knows little about all of the pubic outcry that has gone on with this.
As you saw, Rick goes on to understand the power that it gives the president and says, “I am confident this current president would not abuse the power????” and he would not either.
Basically he is recognizing that it is ok to readily hand over liberties and put your faith and trust in another person, taking power and sovereignty away from one self. A true neocon if there ever was one.

wsc321
01-17-2012, 09:09 AM
My gosh that is scary. I'd hoped perhaps he misunderstood the implications of the NDAA, but he appears to fully understand and embrace them. Repealing the NDAA and replacing it with something Constitutional is even more important than repealing Obamacare.