PDA

View Full Version : Let's crack these nuts.

progressiveforpaul
01-17-2012, 07:51 AM
My question for the RP campaign staff: why is Ron Paul not in every church and community center in every African American community? They will listen to him...the rednecks are not coming his way.

Booing the golden rule? Cheering Newt calling President Obama the food stamp president. I never hear Ron Paul using that sort of bigoted language or showing any kind disrespect to the president.

I wish my fellow progressives would get their heads out of their backsides and punish the warmongering, race baiting GOP candidates by voting for Ron Paul. http://progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com/2012/01/rp-campaign-democrats-liberals.html

pcosmar
01-17-2012, 08:19 AM
My question for the RP campaign staff: why is Ron Paul not in every church and community center in every African American community?

A question for your question,,
Is he being invited?

And don't flaunt your ignorance with the "redneck" comments.
:(

Anti Federalist
01-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Is he being invited?

Bingo.

What makes the OP think that "black" churches are any less corrupt and part of the status quo than the "white" churches?

Almost without exception, they are all 501(3)-c government organs that will do nothing but toe the government line, just like the media.

oyarde
01-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Interesting

progressiveforpaul
01-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Is he being invited?

I am not ignorant concerning rednecks. I am one myself.

progressiveforpaul
01-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Also there are ways to get invited. hopefully the campaign is not being passive about this.

Is he being invited?

Paul or not at all
01-17-2012, 07:27 PM
I agree, he should go talk about the drug war and wars.