PDA

View Full Version : We Have a New Champion

Mark37snj
01-17-2012, 03:58 AM
The media have been demagoguing us for years calling us every name in the book but Ron Paul supporters just keep chugging away for the cause of Liberty but now we have a new champoin: The South Carolina Debate Audience. Lets face it the media's attempt to discredit and silence us did not work but that does not mean they still don't try. But with the South Carolina audience booing The Golden Rule all attempts to smear us will pale in comparison to this Carolina Event. Any future attempts to smear us must measure up to this new barometer of unacceptable behavior or they risk looking blatently biased.

The media is already running rampant in utter disbelief at what transpired in South Carolina. Paul Begala wrote: "Jon Huntsman was the clear winner of the South Carolina debate. I wonder if the reason he dropped out of the GOP race is because—how do I say this delicately?—these people are craaaazy. I don’t even mean the candidates. I’ll get to them in a moment. I’m talking about the audience. From the TV cutaways they seemed clean, well-dressed, and drug-free. And yet their reactions would scare off any sane, sensible person. In previous debates the right-wing GOP audiences booed a gay soldier. Someone shouted “Let him die!” in response to a question about an uninsured person.

But in South Carolina they took the cake. The crowd booed the mere mention of the name of the country of Mexico. Just the name. I might understand it if they booed, say, North Korea or Iran or Texas A&M—centers of evil. But Mexico? Good luck with that Latino vote in November, guys. Then, when Ron Paul said the Golden Rule should guide our foreign policy, the crowd booed. They booed the Golden Rule. Apparently nobody told them that Jesus wrote the Golden Rule. On second thought, they’d have booed Jesus."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/16/paul-begala-huntsman-wins-south-carolina-debate-by-dropping-out.html

Another author wrote: "Ok, I can only hope that the crowd at the South Carolina GOP debate was a selected biased crowd, just as one would pick a jury, to give an outcome one hoped for, you know, like, war is good, killing innocent people is better, oh yeah, and kicking puppies is the coolest thing to do. Honestly, I can only hope that this does not represent the people in the state of South Carolina, war mongers influenced by social manipulation of fear and hate that the establishment and major media sells them.

When Ron Paul was speaking about foreign policy, he was BOOED when he said he suggests we look at a foreign policy which contains the Golden Rule, “do one to others as you would have done to you”

But in the southern bible belt state of South Carolina, they must be into killing or something."

http://www.awareandprepare.com/south-carolina-boos-the-golden-rule/

How this will play out for this primary election, one can only speculate...Ready....Set....GO!!!!!!

Dsylexic
01-17-2012, 04:04 AM
BRILLIANT. i am sure jon stewart will do this. many of the non fox news channels will do this. i believe we will get all the non neocon voters who wanted hunstman (because he was the 'intellectual' candidate')

affa
01-17-2012, 04:14 AM
i called blowback the second they boo'd.

the media backlash at that booing is going to force a lot of Christians to seriously think about the hypocrisy of their foreign policy. That booing was the best thing to happen for the cause of liberty because it laid naked the face of tyranny and exposed it for the ugliness it is.

Rincewind
01-17-2012, 04:59 AM
BRILLIANT. i am sure jon stewart will do this. many of the non fox news channels will do this. i believe we will get all the non neocon voters who wanted hunstman (because he was the 'intellectual' candidate')

Yeah, Stewart will almost certainly be on this. The Golden Rule bit is like manna from heaven for a comedy news program.

HigherVision
01-17-2012, 05:05 AM
It's pretty weird how the crowd seemed to go from violent disagreement to enthusiastic applause 10 seconds later for the same argument. So they hate the idea of applying the Golden Rule to foreign policy but love it when he said don't start another war. Whatever, I guess it's better than if they continued booing.

Mark37snj
01-17-2012, 05:07 AM
It's pretty weird how the crowd seemed to go from violent disagreement to enthusiastic applause 10 seconds later for the same argument. So they hate the idea of applying the Golden Rule to foreign policy but love it when he said don't start another war. Whatever, I guess it's better than if they continued booing.

I think its more of a half booed the Golden Rule and the other half cheered no more war.

Kingfisher
01-17-2012, 05:42 AM
Sounds like Grinch supporters booed. They are not too bright.

Rincewind
01-17-2012, 05:43 AM
Maybe they just booed because they were kinda tuned out, then heard the word "golden" and thought Paul was going on about the gold standard again. :p

The Goat
01-17-2012, 06:05 AM
I tweeted how happy that I disowned that hateful republican party. should have started a tweet bomb about it.

ronpaulordietrying
01-17-2012, 06:16 AM
I think the golden rule and silver rule is probably one of the best pro-life arguments. Additionally many philosophers have said that the silver rule is an factor in the health of any society . It seems really odd and hypocritical that so called conservatives can boo the golden rule.

KEEF
01-17-2012, 06:17 AM
I posted this article on another thread, but I think it hits the nail on the head in regards to last nights debate http://www.nolanchart.com/article9284-ron-paul-shines-in-sc-debate-despite-fox-news-antics.html

RonRules
01-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Don't discount the possibility of shills in the audience. This was a Fox news debate after all. And the first guy to be interviewed after the debate was FU Frank.

virginiakid
01-17-2012, 06:24 AM
In my opinion, the republican party lost the white house unless it is Ron Paul this year. Secondly, I think they also lost last night on the subject of foreign policy and Ron Paul won. Now, every time they start to talk about foreign policy, the booing of the golden rule will be used against them. This is actually a good tool to use to show how far we as a nation have fallen from our Christian ways.

01-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Did Rollins really answer no when asked if the GOP can win the white house without us? I missed that. I could barely watch that last night and couldn't bring myself to watch the spin.

During the post-debate analysis, one viewer sent in a question to the panel asking, “Can the Republican nominee win the presidency without Ron Paul or his supporters?” Ed Rollins replied emphatically, “No.” It was a sentiment echoed by the other panelists. There are far too many committed Paul supporters who are angry at having their opinions ignored by the MSM and the Republican establishment - as was so clearly demonstrated that very night by Fox News. Paul supporters are highly motivated and are a powerful force that can and will have a monumental impact on this election, one way or another.

Revolution9
01-17-2012, 08:14 AM

One fifth of the crowd was psycho. The rest made sure at the end of the answer they were louder than the vocal psychopaths.

Rev9

Captain Caveman
01-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Ron Paul mentions the Golden Rule. SC Evangelicals boo in response. Media calls Ron Paul dangerous. #theronpaulgame

DonovanJames
01-17-2012, 08:47 AM
That was just unbelievable last night.. The crowd was just bipolar in their jests and jeers. I would hear them cheer for "bring them home" and then 10 seconds later boo when Ron Paul said we shouldn't pick a fight with Iran. It was scary how "bloodthirsty" the whole hour felt. It was like some roman gladitorial arena. Standing ovations for talk of an unprecidented military strength and putting bullets in the head of terrorists without trial. Boo's ensued when RP talked about how we shouldn't be bombing Pakistan at supposive militant target camps.

Followed by deathly silence upon his talking point of racial prejiduce in the judicial system. Standing cheers for janitor jobs for the poor. Obviously Newt has never cleaned a shit covered toilet or sawdusted a large cespool of school lunch vomit infront of your peers.

01-17-2012, 08:56 AM
It was a faux debate on faux news. I have little doubt that FU frank or his like handpicked a "fuckus" group of unintelligent warmongers to be part of the audience anticipating results like we saw.

Ron is getting lots of support in SC that we never anticipated, the people are moving to Ron, that crowd was an outlier.

johndeal
01-17-2012, 09:27 AM
Can we turn this into a facebook ad? Ideas anyone? or would it just backfire.

Golden Rule booed by SC GOP: Do Christ's words mean anything to the South Carolina GOP? Vote Ron Paul 1/21 if you believe in the Golden Rule.