PDA

View Full Version : "No One But Paul " just confirmed by GOP Status Quo Debate and Romney

speciallyblend
01-17-2012, 03:52 AM
I was thinking this tonight and a daily paul poster confirmed my thinking below. Who is against undeclared wars? NDAA? Failed Drug War, cutting the spending? only one Ron Paul . The next time someone says will you support anyone other then Ron paul say yes if they are against NDAA,Undeclared Wars,Failed Drug War and cutting spending in the first year and balancing the budget. This leaves only ONE CANDIDATE in the GOP, NO ONE BUT PAUL!! We would gladly support a gop candidate if they followed ron paul's republican platform. NO ONE BUT PAUL 2012!!

Submitted by AtlasSwims (http://www.dailypaul.com/user/42597) on Tue, 01/17/2012 - 00:38in

Ron Paul 2012 (http://www.dailypaul.com/forums/ron-paul-2012)

48votes

I know all of you feel sick like I do about the behavior of the crowd. Well, chin up. Romney just may have handed us the whole thing.
This will not become apparent until later on, but Romney stepping in it over the NDAA is a new and damaging development for him. It will will sting a little now, but the long term damage to his campaign will be apparent once it's down to the final two.
This is a centerpiece issue (personal liberty and rights) for Dr. Paul, and Romney is NOT on the side of average Americans on this. This is how he is going to be taken down.

Mark37snj
01-17-2012, 04:15 AM
This issue is HUGE. The Ron Paul campaign is sound asleep dreaming of new commercials and soundbites of The NDAA Defender Mitt Romney. :D

cindy25
01-17-2012, 04:44 AM
get Romney to say he supports SOPA, and then he is really finished.

I am surprised and disappointed with Romney and NDAA; even Santorum against it. and I thought Romney might oppose it if just to appeal to RP supporters.

Anti Federalist
01-17-2012, 06:56 AM
get Romney to say he supports SOPA, and then he is really finished.

I am surprised and disappointed with Romney and NDAA; even Santorum against it. and I thought Romney might oppose it if just to appeal to RP supporters.

Once a status quo petty tyrant, always a status quo petty tyrant.

You never come back from the dark side.

And the idiot wing of the GOP loves it.

Hope ya love four more years of Obama.

No One But Paul