PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles supporters... come help me chalk UCLA!

madcat033
11-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey everyone, we are going to chalk the UCLA campus this tuesday, november 13th, at 9:30 pm. Send me an email if you will be able to help!

madcat033 [at] gmail

Cali4RonPaul
11-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Go Bruins!

Lord Xar
11-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey, I can get your a bunch of signs too if you want to post them around the school.... is that illegal or is that okay?

theprolific
11-10-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm going to another meetup group event at that time but that would be awesome to do. Good luck!

madcat033
11-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey, I can get your a bunch of signs too if you want to post them around the school.... is that illegal or is that okay?

I'm not sure... you know what would help though? We need to make one of those wood signs. Have you ever seen those wood signs on bruinwalk? They are just two pieces of wood with a hinge at the top, like a triangle, and they write things on either side. There are tons of them, student groups use them, and they are used to promote events.

If we could make one of THOSE for Ron Paul, we could put it on Bruinwalk and people would see it on their way to class everyday!

Lord Xar
11-10-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm not sure... you know what would help though? We need to make one of those wood signs. Have you ever seen those wood signs on bruinwalk? They are just two pieces of wood with a hinge at the top, like a triangle, and they write things on either side. There are tons of them, student groups use them, and they are used to promote events.

If we could make one of THOSE for Ron Paul, we could put it on Bruinwalk and people would see it on their way to class everyday!

I am not sure what you are talking about.. you have a pic of what you are talking about?

madcat033
11-10-2007, 10:54 PM
I am not sure what you are talking about.. you have a pic of what you are talking about?

Ehh, I don't have a picture. I can take one though. Are you coming to the chalking? You'll see them.

They're like upside down V's essentially. Just two pieces of wood hinged at the top. They have posters or writing on both outward facing sides.

Syren123
11-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Go Bruins!!!