PDA

View Full Version : They're getting desperate.. Dont let the media fool you! *READ THIS NOW*

A_Silent_Majority_Member
01-17-2012, 12:59 AM
ok.. so they already tried taking out Dr. Paul with his preceived "weaknesses" and failed... so what do they do now?

Gingrich: Ron Paul a dishonest liar
Perry: Ron Paul is a washington insider
Santorum: Ron Paul is against the constitution (via his(Santorums) 2nd ammendment bit in the last debate)

Ron Pauls greatest strengths?
Honesty
Anti Establishment
Champion of the Constitution

Their now attempting to attack his STRENGTHS which means were WINNING!

So what is key now?
Both the campaign AND THE GRASSROOTS need to hold it together and keep up the charge! if nothing else surge the charge into overdrive and punch through!!!!

how does it go? first they ignore you, then they mock you, then they attack you, and then we what????

JoshS
01-17-2012, 01:02 AM
I think this is back on grassroots. We were more positive and helpful before the caucuses.

helmuth_hubener
01-17-2012, 01:50 AM
This is a good point. They are attacking his strengths. That's not a winning long-term strategy. At some point, people get sick of the corruption. That point is different for everyone. When they do, we will be there waiting for them.

In the meantime, they will boo the Golden Rule and decide everything based on presentation, likeability, and other superficial factors. But when honesty and integrity start to matter to you, you go Ron Paul.

thoughtomator
01-17-2012, 01:52 AM
they also spent at least 45 minutes of the debate trying to claim his positions as their own

MrAustin
01-17-2012, 01:56 AM
Great observastions.

bunklocoempire
01-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Great observastions.

Aye.:)

idiom
01-17-2012, 02:07 AM
how does it go? first they ignore you, then they mock you, then they attack you, and then we what????

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they shoot you. - Gandhi's actual experience.

Sullivan*
01-17-2012, 02:13 AM
Everyone involved in the movement today needs to recall EXACTLY what happened the last time we started something this big: Fox News and the Republican Party CO-OPTED THE TEA PARTY. We can't let it happen again. This isn't news to anyone, but this is too important.

centure7
01-17-2012, 04:20 AM
They are attacking his strengths but why? I guess they really do have absolutely nothing. They should obviously focus on the fact he isn't a neocon big-government guy like them. Maybe we are changing the whole game to make neo-con-ism distinctly unpopular, meaning we should now be over the 50% mark. Great observation, silent_majority.

The_Ruffneck
01-17-2012, 04:44 AM
they also spent at least 45 minutes of the debate trying to claim his positions as their own
Apart from the end the wars thingamajiggo and thats the real vote winner IMO - it's the biggest thing pulling the independant and democrat vote across.

Libertea Party
01-17-2012, 09:20 AM
While I don't have the time to go through all the debates and post the videos/quotes I think I've noticed a consistent pattern. They are trying to purposefully pick apart Ron Paul's support beyond his base on wedge issues.

Take last night for example. The weird and repeated focus on Ron Paul's supposed support for "international law" in the Bin Laden raid. They know we find the UN and international organizations repulsive and irrelevant. That even those that disagree with us and Ron Paul agree on other things know that the UN is bad and that adds to Ron Paul's "isolationist" appeal to some GOP voters. But you throw out something like "Ron Paul believes international law trumps American law" and those "mind our own business" voters start to look at Ron Paul differently.

Ron Paul was merely talking about the "international law" of respecting other countries borders not anything like the UN but Bret Baier made it sound like he was saying other countries can craft our legal system. Now others are questioning his integrity as a truth teller by suggesting he's dodging questions.

There's literally an AP article entitled "Paul's flights fly in face of cut-spending theme (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_162-57360047/pauls-flights-fly-in-face-of-cut-spending-theme)" going after his traveling expenses while Ron Paul has literally returned (http://paul.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1841&Itemid=28)hundreds of thousands of dollars from his budget to the taxpayers on a yearly basis. The AP is attacking him on fraction of that for refundable tickets. Just this past year he returned $141,580 (http://paul.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1841&Itemid=28)and the AP is attacking him on $27,621 (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_162-57360047/pauls-flights-fly-in-face-of-cut-spending-theme/). So Ron Paul is so horrible with taxpayer dollars that he returned $141,580 THAT HE WAS ABSOLUTELY ENTITLED TO SPEND UNDER CONGRESSIONAL RULES. Ron Paul could have literally spent 4.5 times what he did on those tickets and still spent what he was entitled to spend.

How propagandist is that? There is definitely a smear machine out on him. It kills the presstitutes that they couldn't destroy him by now and they take it as a direct insult to their power.

Dr_SCN
01-17-2012, 09:46 AM
The Realnews has this video of Gore Vidal that I'm sure many of you have seen. He talks about how candidates will often take their own biggest weakness and publicly project it onto another candidate just to confuse the voters. Perry is an insider receiving money from big banks, so he lies and says the opposite about Paul (well he says that about all of them), Santorum is weak on gun control and so he lies and says that Paul is weak on gun control.

I don't know if I'm going to watch these debates anymore, they're too frustrating.