PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kokesh talks with Vermin Supreme

Lafayette
01-17-2012, 12:36 AM
http://youtu.be/DscHpaSGSe0

This had me laughing out loud.

Underneath the village idiot exterior Vermin is a pretty smart guy.

oyarde
01-17-2012, 11:24 AM
http://youtu.be/DscHpaSGSe0

This had me laughing out loud.

Underneath the village idiot exterior Vermin is a pretty smart guy. Vermin is the fiscally conservative dem candidate. Toothbrushes , ponies cost less than the health care bill.He is much better than anything in the White House now.

Kords21
01-17-2012, 11:39 AM
The last 3 minutes of that video are pretty good. Nice to see that under all the clown stuff, Vermnin is a pretty informed open minded person.

heavenlyboy34
01-17-2012, 12:16 PM
lolz, this is the best VS vid I've seen. I didn't know he's actually a pretty reasonable person. I'm writing in VS if RP doesn't win the nomination. :D

AlexAmore
01-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Very cool. I never thought of taking a look at the black and grey markets as an example of free markets at work. Thanks Vermin!

I've been thinking about this for the past 5 minutes now. If you look at how poor people dig themselves out, and support their family in the worst neighborhoods in America. How do they often do it? By using the black market which is simply a free market in order to distribute drugs. I'll have to explore this further but I love the concept as a mode of educating liberals.

oyarde
01-17-2012, 12:19 PM
lolz, this is the best VS vid I've seen. I didn't know he's actually a pretty reasonable person. I'm writing in VS if RP doesn't win the nomination. :D He got a few dozen votes last time.

HOLLYWOOD
01-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Free State Project... nice

ShaneEnochs
01-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Sounds like he's promoting democracy as an alternative to a republic.

kylejack
01-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I'd say it was clear to me from the beginning how smart Vermin was. His stated policies are so obviously making a mockery of our political culture.

kuckfeynes
01-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Sounds like he's promoting democracy as an alternative to a republic.

Yes sounds like he is struggling with some internal contradictions between his satire and his actual beliefs... But he seems to be on the verge of accepting ancap as an answer to those contradictions, just skeptical on the merits of individualism in the context of larger society, a common sticking point for anarcho-syndicalists (which sounds like what he's going for).

brushfire
01-17-2012, 01:18 PM
I was thinking, the other day, that it would be nice to see a candid interview of VS.

Paul Fan
01-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Very cool. I never thought of taking a look at the black and grey markets as an example of free markets at work. Thanks Vermin!

I've been thinking about this for the past 5 minutes now. If you look at how poor people dig themselves out, and support their family in the worst neighborhoods in America. How do they often do it? By using the black market which is simply a free market in order to distribute drugs. I'll have to explore this further but I love the concept as a mode of educating liberals.

For anyone who is interested in how the black market advances freedom, this is the book to read. http://mises.org/books/defending.pdf The full text is there for free download.

Cowlesy
01-17-2012, 03:32 PM
My money is on anarcho-syndicalist under all that.

AuH20
01-17-2012, 03:39 PM
I love this guy. Big fan.