PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums

Alamais
01-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Hello all,

I am new to the forums here, and only about 2 years to the great Dr Paul. but everything he has said since i found him resonates with me,

i am a permanent resident and a citizen of Mexico, But the only reason i am not an American citizen is the exorbitant fees they want to charge me for citizenship. I do Consider myself as much as an American as anyone else that i know and an even bigger American than some "real Americans" that i also know.

I am Veteran, having served active duty in the ARMY as a 19D Cavalry Scout, i was deployed to Bosnia, and have been stationed in Korea. so im all about keeping my Oath to the Constitution. i came to this country legally, followed the right path and i just may pay that bullshit fee to finally go through. and hope that we survive the coming storm if Dr Paul's message is not heeded.

my wife will be voting for Dr Paul though =)

hope to see you all around.

Zatch
01-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Welcome! :toady:

Dsylexic
01-18-2012, 07:05 AM
amazing nonsense.you serve in the military for years and after that you need to pay for the citizenship? the country is fucked up

Alamais
01-20-2012, 09:57 AM
amazing nonsense.you serve in the military for years and after that you need to pay for the citizenship? the country is fucked up

yea, no kidding there is a time limit that you follow where they waive the the fee for a certain amount of time after you ETS (leave active duty) i think its or was anywhere from 3-6 months. sadly i didnt know that time limit existed. so when i went after i had gotten out to check on it, i was already past the time deadline. oh well, i will be buckling down and paying it when i gather the money for it, inflation is kicking my family's butt though hard to keep up with the debt enslavement. lessons to be learned im afraid.