PDA

View Full Version : Ron's speech- holding the neocons accountable

rg123
11-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Did anyone notice in Rons speech today how he made a reference to holding the
neocons accountable for lets say war crimes he made the reference more than once. I think Ron has said between the lines that he's making a list and taking names and it will start to bring even more supporters in. This man has major courage with a Capital C. He is starting to call them out and I would imagine much
danger is near everyone one needs to start paying attention and keeping their eyes and ears open from here on out.

Mark
11-10-2007, 09:00 PM
neocons accountable for lets say war crimes he made the reference more than once. I think Ron has said between the lines that he's making a list and taking names and it will start to bring even more supporters in. This man has major courage with a Capital C. He is starting to call them out and I would imagine much
danger is near everyone one needs to start paying attention and keeping their eyes and ears open from here on out.

If so.. he's not the only Entity making a list..

AlexMerced
11-10-2007, 09:02 PM
I wish I had a car, oh well soon I'll be NYC and I'll mobility again.

torchbearer
11-10-2007, 11:40 PM

I saw that too.

robatsu
11-11-2007, 01:31 AM
He started off joking about this at Taft Club speech, and has been becoming increasingly serious every time the subject comes up.

You know, there could come the day, Paul or no Paul, that extradition of neocons to Iraq or the Hague for war crimes trials could be a very real issue. Seems wild now, but these guys have been running torture prisons, preemptive war, etc. If their fingers are ever pried from power, they better be hoping for a truth and reconciliation commission.

Cowlesy
11-11-2007, 01:33 AM
See, I wish when he has a RP-Supporter/General Public audience like that, he'd actually outline the difference between...let's say, a "Neo-Conservative" and a "Goldwater/Traditional Conservative".

If he spent a minute educating on the difference, I'd bet he'd actually win over more folks who want to be part of/identify with the traditional base.

Richandler
11-11-2007, 01:37 AM
http://ronpaullibrary.org/documents/976.php

sylvania
11-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I can't quite remember, I'd have to look at the videos again, but I think he was talking about whether we (American taxpayers) should have to pay for the US to stay and repair all of the damage we did in Iraq, pay for rebuilding roads and bridges and such. He said that he would like to make those repsonsible, the neocons, pay for it, but it's not possible.

hard@work
11-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Wow they are going to come after him now. Go Ron Paul !!

MO4RonPaul
11-11-2007, 01:49 AM
...he's making a list and checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice... Ron Paul is coming to town!

Tis the season!