PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum has zero chance against Obama in the General Election

Brian4Liberty
01-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Despite the temptation to vote for Rick Santorum as a protest vote against Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum will never win in the General Election against Obama. There is only one conservative values candidate who can beat both Obama and Mitt Romney, and that is Ron Paul. A vote for Ron Paul is the only protest vote that has a chance of being much more than just a protest vote.

Vote Ron Paul and make a real difference. Ignore the media when they say that Ron Paul is unelectable. Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate that can bring in a Reagan style coalition that includes independent voters and young people, taking directly from those who supported Obama last time around.

Vote Paul, beat Obama. It's that simple.

unknown
01-16-2012, 07:35 PM
What kind of a mental patient would vote for Santorum? And that over Ron Paul??? :confused::confused::confused:

IterTemporis
01-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Not only that, but... his attitude/the way he acts just makes him look really ugly in my eyes..

Brian4Liberty
01-16-2012, 07:53 PM
What kind of a mental patient would vote for Santorum? And that over Ron Paul??? :confused::confused::confused:

I was talking to someone who liked Santorum. Santorum came off as more sincere in the debates (though not as honest as Ron ;)), and they fell for Santorum as a very religious person. I pointed out that Ron is very ethical and religious, but does not wear it on his sleeve and use his religion for political purposes. I also made it clear that Santorum has condoned random assassinations, which goes against the rule of law, the US Constitution and the teachings of Christ.

tsetsefly
01-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Despite the temptation to vote for Rick Santorum as a protest vote against Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum will never win in the General Election against Obama. There is only one conservative values candidate who can beat both Obama and Mitt Romney, and that is Ron Paul. A vote for Ron Paul is the only protest vote that has a chance of being much more than just a protest vote.

Vote Ron Paul and make a real difference. Ignore the media when they say that Ron Paul is unelectable. Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate that can bring in a Reagan style coalition that includes independent voters and young people, taking directly from those who supported Obama last time around.

Vote Paul, beat Obama. It's that simple.

You forgot to add that Santorum got trounced as an Incumbent, what chance does he have against the democratic media machine... please... Same with Romney...

Brian4Liberty
01-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Bumpy.

moonbat
01-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Not only that, but... his attitude/the way he acts just makes him look really ugly in my eyes..

Yep... out of all of them Santorum drives me nuts. I can't even stand to look at him.

Brian4Liberty
01-17-2012, 12:24 PM
You forgot to add that Santorum got trounced as an Incumbent, what chance does he have against the democratic media machine.

It would be a re-run of that. Santorum would lose in a landslide.

Brian4Liberty
01-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Vote Paul, beat Obama.

JohnGalt1225
01-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Yep... out of all of them Santorum drives me nuts. I can't even stand to look at him.
I feel that way about Gingrich. I cannot stand Newt...simply can't stand him. He's such a giant d-bag I can't even stand it, he's the worst GOP candidate in the last 20 years I swear.

goldpants
01-18-2012, 04:45 PM
And dirt is brown...

alucard13mmfmj
01-18-2012, 04:49 PM
no way can santorum beat obama.. seems he can only appeal to hardline evangelicals. you cant win general elections with just evangelical votes!

Liberty74
01-18-2012, 04:53 PM

I can't stand the way he talks without barely opening his mouth. Is it just me?

liveandletlive
01-18-2012, 05:00 PM
these clowns got booted out of their home states and we want them running the country?