PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Should Run Ad About WHY He's Running As a Republican

01-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Idea for a campaign spot, script:

As a 12-term Republican Congressman from Texas, I am always surprised when people ask why I am a Republican.

These people claim that I am somehow "outside the mainstream" of the Republican Party.

But they have it wrong.

The truth is, the Republican Party is full of people who are excited about restoring liberty to our country, whether young, old, black, white, of all religions and all backgrounds.

Whatever your personal values are, we should all be able to agree on freedom, and that government should serve to protect our liberty and not destroy it.

Liberty is an idea that unites people, and our campaign is doing just that.

Our campaign has brought more new faces into the Republican Party than any since Ronald Reagan, and it is because of the incredible idea of liberty.

It is the establishment that seeks to divide on the basis of class, race, creed, or values.

Including, unfortunately, the establishment of our own Republican Party.

Our campaign is about freedom, prosperity, and peace.

Not about dividing, but about uniting Americans around the promise of restoring liberty.

As we march on in this fight, we need everyone who believes in this important cause to join us.

I would truly appreciate your support in this fight for liberty.

I'm Ron Paul, and I approve this message. Because liberty is worth fighting for.