PDA

View Full Version : 1/16 Supr duper official SC Debate **Prayer Thread**

Mckarnin
01-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Let's get the prayers going folks!! This is a Fox debate and trying to make Ron Paul look bad is their bread and butter.

Lord, give Ron Paul strength and serenity in the face of those who persecute him. Help him keep a clear mind and a sharp wit. If it is your will please let Fox news treat him with justice and respect and may his opponents speak the truth during this debate. Open the hearts and minds of those who watch this debate so they can understand and open themselves to Ron Paul's message. Amen.

Endthefednow
01-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Amen!!

InTradePro
01-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Good vibes!!

libertythor
01-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Let people have their prayer thread without bashing religion. We are about personal liberty after all. :)

Edit: I am praying for a good debate too.

vechorik
01-16-2012, 06:43 PM
May the lies fall and the truth win!

James 1:25
"Whoever looks into the perfect law of liberty,
and continues in it, he being not a forgetful hearer,
but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."

AngryCanadian
01-16-2012, 06:49 PM
I wish Ron Paul the best of Luck.

Mckarnin
01-16-2012, 07:04 PM
All sincere prayers are welcome. Let's just avoid being lukewarm. :D

Okie RP fan
01-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Let people have their prayer thread without bashing religion. We are about personal liberty after all. :)

Edit: I am praying for a good debate too.

Stay out of the thread if you feel the need to make comments or don't believe. I mean, come on...

Anyway, amen!

georgiaboy
01-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Hey Father, Son, & Holy Spirit,

How 'bout giving your servant Ron Paul some of that 'peace that passes understanding' tonight before, during, and after the debate tonight? A dose of prompting his dependence on You to help guide his thoughts and words to speak the truth as would give You the most honor and glory would be great, too.

Oh, and how 'bout working on the hearts of all those watching/listening, so they can be open to the message You share through Ron Paul tonight?

Thank You for everything you've done and continue to do in our lives and the life of Ron Paul and his family.

In Jesus' Name.

Razmear
01-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Why have non-Christian prayers been deleted from this thread? That's not very sporting of the mods.

Mckarnin
01-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Amen.