PDA

View Full Version : See You At The RP Inauguration

Revolution9
01-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Guaran-frikkin'-teed!:eek: I will cut the rug at the Inauguration Ball too. I hope some of you ladies can dance. I used to teach ballroom dancing. RP will look gravitas awesome in a tux! Carole gets to relive her sweet sixteenth/fourth! Man..she picked a winner when she pointed across the track field to her girly pals at that tall lean runner and had the 1950's feminine audacity to invite his nerdy, smart as a whip and rebellious ass to her party. Ya know she was planning on smooching on him.

Yer Pal
Rev9

01-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I'll be there. I'll be camped out for days if need to get a good spot.

Chances are looking rather good lately of it happening.

winston_blade
01-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Perhaps we should actually win a primary or caucus first before we start this kind of talk. I'm just sayin.:)

Feeding the Abscess
01-16-2012, 05:57 PM
I'll be a one man, 6'4", 250 pound mosh pit.

shrugged0106
01-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Love the enthusiasm!!

eleganz
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM
There will definitely be a mega rally full of paultards in D.C.

See you ALL at the inauguration! I will be there!

Revolution9
01-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Perhaps we should actually win a primary or caucus first before we start this kind of talk. I'm just sayin.:)

Check Travlyr's public message board. I already nailed you clowns. Am I a prophet or just know what kind always insert themselves into the most positive of threads?

The Universe is coming and ain't nothing any naysyaers can do to stop the gravitas (thank you wgdget for the multilayered meme).

Rev9

Revolution9
01-16-2012, 06:00 PM

Hahaha!

The dancin' guy from the other thread!

Rev9

heavenlyboy34
01-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Guaran-frikkin'-teed!:eek: I will cut the rug at the Inauguration Ball too. I hope some of you ladies can dance. I used to teach ballroom dancing. RP will look gravitas awesome in a tux! Carole gets to relive her sweet sixteenth/fourth! Man..she picked a winner when she pointed across the track field to her girly pals at that tall lean runner and had the 1950's feminine audacity to invite his nerdy, smart as a whip and rebellious ass to her party. Ya know she was planning on smooching on him.

Yer Pal
Rev9
You betcha! Drinks are on you. ;) :D

rnestam
01-16-2012, 06:06 PM

I'll "do! the Toxic Waltz" with u bro...has Exodus endorsed anyone yet?

phill4paul
01-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Count on it! Drinks on me! Really. Just pour 'em on me. I'll get some in my gullet. :D

Feeding the Abscess
01-16-2012, 06:13 PM
I'll "do! the Toxic Waltz" with u bro...has Exodus endorsed anyone yet?

Not that I know of. Holt seemed to be an Obama supporter last time around. Not sure if it was because he agrees with him ideologically, or if it was a vote against McCain. But yeah, Toxic Waltz at the inauguration for sure!

Travlyr
01-16-2012, 06:13 PM
I'll see y'all there!

Revolution9
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
You betcha! Drinks are on you. ;) :D

Phil4Paul will form the perimeter around the mosh pit with you creating the ongoing circle... That takes care of the drinkin' start up crew. (see dancing guy and followers video thread) We WILL get Hannity and Dr Laura and the rest of the Compressed Press snowballing the RP shuffle with us. I mean..they wanna keep their jobs so they must as well do the shuffle and cozy up with us to show their magnanimous and steadfast nature..snark.."RP.. Always agreed with him..just had to understand the schematic and that darling Carole..she is such a fine lady to be the First Lady".. just watch..

Rev9

phill4paul
01-16-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm subscribing this thread......:cool:

mosquitobite
01-16-2012, 06:25 PM
There will definitely be a mega rally full of paultards in D.C.

See you ALL at the inauguration! I will be there!

I'm like giddy at just the THOUGHT of how intense it would be there!

Travlyr
01-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Phil4Paul will form the perimeter around the mosh pit with you creating the ongoing circle... That takes care of the drinkin' start up crew. (see dancing guy and followers video thread) We WILL get Hannity and Dr Laura and the rest of the Compressed Press snowballing the RP shuffle with us. I mean..they wanna keep their jobs so they must as well do the shuffle and cozy up with us to show their magnanimous and steadfast nature..snark.."RP.. Always agreed with him..just had to understand the schematic and that darling Carole..she is such a fine lady to be the First Lady".. just watch..

Rev9
This is going to be so much fun! There is no stopping us now! Onward and Forward! Full Speed Ahead! Phone from Home & Become a Delegate FTW!

speciallyblend
01-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I'll be there. I'll be camped out for days if need to get a good spot.

Chances are looking rather good lately of it happening.

save a camp spot for me. I will also have a room for a few days!

affa
01-16-2012, 06:45 PM
one serious question: how do we get tickets? because I seriously can't wait.

georgiaboy
01-16-2012, 07:10 PM
I think I'll wear a tux the entire time I'm there.

heavenlyboy34
01-16-2012, 07:21 PM

Rev9
:D I can't wait till the neocons and other assorted scum begin kissing our asses to get a piece of the action. :cool:

rnestam
01-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Not that I know of. Holt seemed to be an Obama supporter last time around. Not sure if it was because he agrees with him ideologically, or if it was a vote against McCain. But yeah, Toxic Waltz at the inauguration for sure!

haha....one of those bands best left to memory anyway. I revisted them a few years ago, it was like
watching Highlander the movie....not good. I'll bring some Slayer and Testament "tapes" though for sure.....

Revolution9
01-17-2012, 10:31 AM
:D I can't wait till the neocons and other assorted scum begin kissing our asses to get a piece of the action. :cool:

Some of the smarter ones are trying to shift incrementally, inch by inch but are still hedging bets. If they can't dance then tough luck as they fade into the rot and stench of #presscorpse putrefaction. They will be symbolically buried on Inauguration night.

Rev9

Revolution9
01-17-2012, 10:34 AM
I think I'll wear a tux the entire time I'm there.

Me too.. With riding boots and an authentic museum replica tricorn and wrap around shades:cool:. Wonder if we can think of some insignia so we know folks are regs from the forums at a glance?

Rev9

Revolution9
01-17-2012, 10:38 AM
save a camp spot for me. I will also have a room for a few days!

Leave the whip at home. There won't be a spare inch to swing that sucker. However..there may be a few #presscorpse slime it may come handy on. You can tell them you are the new MSM whip right as you wind one up on their sorry backside..

;)
Rev9

Revolution9
01-17-2012, 10:40 AM
We could get a "Liberty Forest" flag and plant it somewhere..wherever..on the mall and then coalesce around it and find out who is who from the forums.

Rev9

phill4paul
01-17-2012, 10:45 AM
We could get a "Liberty Forest" flag and plant it somewhere..wherever..on the mall and then coalesce around it and find out who is who from the forums.

Rev9

:cool: Rally 'round the flag!

FreeTraveler
01-17-2012, 10:46 AM
I'll be watching from the Ron Paul Blimp, dressed once again in her 2008 finery, hovering over the Capitol building as Ron Paul takes the oath of office. :)

Yeah, "Goggle Ron Paul" will be redundant by then, but what a message it would send.

Travlyr
01-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Rally around the flag! ;)

texasbelle
01-17-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll be watching from the Ron Paul Blimp, dressed once again in her 2008 finery, hovering over the Capitol building as Ron Paul takes the oath of office. :)

Yeah, "Goggle Ron Paul" will be redundant by then, but what a message it would send.

:) Love that ^^^ The infamous blimp!!!!! :)

simplyjacy
01-17-2012, 02:26 PM
I'll be there and bringing 3 of my sisters with 1 is from the Netherlands. :) Will defintiely put on our dancing shoes for the big celebration! Btw, I love ballroom dancing!