PDA

View Full Version : Cnn Anchor Lady Was Kissing Rp Butt!

max
11-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Anyone have a You Tube of the CNN live interview from Philly today? This anchor-chick was LOVING RP...threw him softball after softball as she smiled the whole time...

Amazing what a little cash can do!

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Wow. I didn't think so.

http://tinyurl.com/26fdxl

constitutional
What a stupid title and stupid description. Use the search function on this site or Google videos to find any video next time. Sorry for being blunt.

[edit] Thanks for changing the title.

framecut
Anyone have a You Tube of the CNN live interview from Philly today? This anchor-chick was LOVING RP...threw him softball after softball as she smiled the whole time...

I think also news anchors are getting sick being bombarded by RP fanatics.

ItsTime
11-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Its posted all over the board... I dont have it though sorry.

But I do agree with you, she was falling all over her self TRYING to SELL Ron Paul... She was trying so hard to give a soft ball she could barely make coherent questions! lol

conner_condor
11-10-2007, 07:51 PM

What do you expect when they are not protected from his supporters from a set or on a stage with security? Damn right they are going to be nice as possible to him when around that many RP supporters... She might of had a wedgie if she tried to talk shat..

ronpaulyourmom
11-10-2007, 07:52 PM
She even took the opportunity to point out he was a vietnam veteran at the end, completely unprompted at the end. She loved him.

max
11-10-2007, 07:52 PM
What a stupid title and stupid description. Use the search function on this site or Google videos to find any video next time. Sorry for being blunt.

What a stupid uptight asshole u are...

I saw the interview and thats exactly what went down. It an awesome development to see news people treating him with such respect...

max
11-10-2007, 07:53 PM
What do you expect when they are not protected from his supporters from a set or on a stage with security? Damn right they are going to be nice as possible to him when around that many RP supporters... She might of had a wedgie if she tried to talk shat..

she was in the studio

RonPaulFever
11-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Max, you are showing your immaturity and making us look bad. Please clean it up and try to act like an adult from now on. Thx

ItsTime
11-10-2007, 07:54 PM
I was about to post that... How could you not love Ron Paul? After all John McCain called him one of the most honest men in Washington!

She even took the opportunity to point out he was a vietnam veteran at the end, completely unprompted at the end. She loved him.

max
11-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Max, you are showing your immaturity and making us look bad. Please clean it up and try to act like an adult from now on. Thx

I cant believe there are people so uptight at hearing the term "kissing butt."...

As for "making us look bad"...you and so many others in here really need to get over your fear of the media...

constitutional
11-10-2007, 07:56 PM
What a stupid uptight asshole u are...

I saw the interview and thats exactly what went down. It an awesome development to see news people treating him with such respect...

Thanks for attacking me.

"Cnn Anchor Lady Was Kissing Rp Butt!" You can't go any lower than that. There are reporters that surf these forums. And you think she writes the question for Ron Paul? Nope, it's the people working behind the stage. Refrain from calling names next time, it doesn't help improve your credibility.

conner_condor
11-10-2007, 08:00 PM
she was in the studio

Yes I thoght they said cnn was live there till I seen the video. I thought that was a new video.. She did treat him good though and I thought she did like him also in that video..

Mark
11-10-2007, 08:01 PM

I agree.. if someone wants to comment on something.. look for a thread..

how many are there for the CNN interview already?

This isn't a worth a WHOLE thread..

Find one of the many CNN threads and post a comment..

What if EVERYONE started a new thread for every thought?

Bryan
11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
No attacks please- they violate the forum guidelines (Constitution :p).

Let's keep it civil. :)

BTW, thread titles are treated differently :)

Thanks everyone - carry on.

It was a great interview, Ron Paul Radio has played it several times.

Revolution9
11-10-2007, 08:45 PM

Piss up a a rope pal.. Yer control freaking is geting out of control. You really mean "Please conform and comply with my perception based idiom from now on".

What is with this board lately and all the control freaks trolling???

:cool:
Randy

max
11-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Piss up a a rope pal.. Yer control freaking is geting out of control. You really mean "Please conform and comply with my perception based idiom from now on".

What is with this board lately and all the control freaks trolling???

:cool:
Randy

welcome to politically correct "libertarianism"

Visual
11-10-2007, 08:54 PM

Fredricka Whitfield (I think that's spelled right). Man I watch CNN too much...

Lord Xar
11-10-2007, 08:57 PM
My feelings too. I think she was very nice and respectful. She even threw out that he was in the Air Force as a closing statement in regards to Veterans Day.

I think Ron Paul just didn't answer her "economic" question good enough. He is a master of economics and he said that our debt is attributed to the Foreign Policy, which is probably true, but I feel he needs to come off more "ecomically savvy" - which he is.

I was pleased with her.

Revolution9
11-10-2007, 08:58 PM
welcome to politically correct "libertarianism"

We call them pantywaists in my neck of the woods.

Best Regards
Randy

max
11-10-2007, 08:59 PM
We call them pantywaists in my neck of the woods.

Best Regards
Randy

here in joisey we call them.....I better not say (a term also used to describe cats)