PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for my son's senior project

kathy88
01-16-2012, 02:38 PM
My son, Nate (18) and first time voter would like to dedicate his 60+ hours community service senior project to the Ron Paul campaign. Does anyone have
ideas as to where his efforts could best be utilized? We live in a small community, largely republican, but more and more RP supporters coming on board daily.

blamx8
01-16-2012, 02:56 PM
First, I think this is a great way to give meaningful service for a senior project. Kudos.
If I were him, I would contact the official campaign and see where he can help. I'm sure that they could us his help in a way that allows him to learn the process so it becomes more educational for him as well as being a service for our freedoms.

LEK
01-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Find your local meet-up or contact people.
See if there is a phone-banking effort. SC just had one this past weekend - volunteering to call from a bank of 20 phones.

There is a contact page on the campaign website that has a "volunteer" category in the drop down menu for the e-mail subject. See what the campaign needs I your area. I have contacted them and gotten responses.

Here is the guy in charge of is getting volunteers involved with the campaign: Eric Castles ericc@ronpaul2012.com
Perhaps e-mailing him directly would get a quicker answer than through the contact page.

brandon
01-16-2012, 03:14 PM
This is a very easy one. You're asking at the perfect time - but time is tight. Beginning January 27th we have 3 weeks in the state of PA to collect enough signatures to get Ron Paul and all of his delegate candidates on the ballot. The best way he could spend his time is petitioning. This means going door to door or talking to people in front of busy places in your community such as grocery stores, churches, or post offices, or schools.

Contact your local meetup and say you want to help.

kathy88
01-16-2012, 05:12 PM
This is a very easy one. You're asking at the perfect time - but time is tight. Beginning January 27th we have 3 weeks in the state of PA to collect enough signatures to get Ron Paul and all of his delegate candidates on the ballot. The best way he could spend his time is petitioning. This means going door to door or talking to people in front of busy places in your community such as grocery stores, churches, or post offices, or schools.

Contact your local meetup and say you want to help.

I think our local meetup died. You have a link?