PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about you, but...

curtisag
11-10-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't know about you, but I feel happier than I have in a long time because of this campaign. I feel hope for America again and it's invigorating, and I have Ron Paul to thank for it. This is kind of a pointless post, but I just thought I'd share :). Keep giving them hell Ron.

shrapnel88
11-10-2007, 07:30 PM
yeah me too. i was really depressed until i heard about ron paul. the guy gives me hope.

rodent
11-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I was a brainless twit of an automaton waiting for death and had no hope before RP came along. Now I feel very happy and much more energetic.

Before, I felt like it was always the same elite doing whatever they wanted. I didn't think I had anywhere to go and I kept spending my days and nights looking at web sites of places to escape to.

constitutional
11-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Agreed. RP has sparked excitement in my life. I want to be part of one of U.S.'s great era and that only will be possible when RP is elected.

Avalon
11-10-2007, 07:55 PM
I burned myself out trying to get people interested/involved in politics (and therefore elicit change) and had been taking a long break. Then I saw all this random support for RP online in April, a guy I already knew and liked. After the May third debate I decided to jump in. Despite things going reasonably well and working with some good people in our meetup, I have been depressed about the treatment he was getting from the media (and how effective it is on the general populace). But now I feel like we've turned a major corner as a campaign and the media is treating him/us much better. I've got my second wind and I'm ready to take this to the finish line.

Let's all go door to door, show our support, and multiply our numbers.

RonPaulFever
11-10-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't know about you, but I feel happier than I have in a long time because of this campaign. I feel hope for America again and it's invigorating, and I have Ron Paul to thank for it. This is kind of a pointless post, but I just thought I'd share :). Keep giving them hell Ron.

Not pointless at all! You're feeling what the rest of us are feeling and it's only natural to want to share that. :)

ItsTime
11-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Expand.. Find out who will be running in local elections that have Ron Paul ideals and make sure to help them get elected as well. This is a Revolution and it takes all levels! woot woot

I have never been so excited about a person running for office in my life!

Zydeco
11-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Couldn't agree more. Became libertarian in '02-'03 but figured the corrupt system was too strong to ever be challenged. I've never felt better than I do these days!

ButchHowdy
11-10-2007, 07:59 PM
It's a double edged sword though . . .

I'm not sure I'm equipped to handle the reduction of DOOM when Ron gets elected . . .

Cindy
11-10-2007, 08:06 PM

Ditto that. I often reflect on how good and exciting it feels to have REAL hope again. Having something this to actively become a part of gives a lot more meaning to life then the apathy I held before.

Knowing there has been this one honest politician in there all of this time renews hope for a lot about humankind. Knowing people like all of you are out there and more are dropping in by the day is cause for perhaps the greatest recent rise in my new hopes!!

Thank you Ron Paul and thank you all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richandler
11-10-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm not happy till the Bears beat USC.