PDA

View Full Version : PA, Conservative radio... am I missing something?

cartemj06
01-16-2012, 11:22 AM
So I am new, but I am posting to ask a question. I was on my way to work this morning and I stopped on the Neo-Con talk station in central PA. Where I distinctly remember hearing about Newt being in second behind Romney. I was a little shocked. Did anyone else hear this? I want to attribute this to Fox Faux News, but I can't do it with certainty. Someone please tell me if I heard this correctly and this is what is being reported?

Student Of Paulism
01-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Newt's been in second a long time, dude, nothing newt..

Lol get it? NEWT? NEW? LMAO, I KILL MYSELF SOMETIMES :D :D

Welcome to Liberty Forest too.

NoPants
01-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Was it a national or South Carolina poll? I guess it doesn't matter as he's in second for both. You'll find a number of polls posted in the forum that show the most recent results. You can view the RPC average with most major polls here: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/sc/south_carolina_republican_presidential_primary-1590.html

Welcome to the forums!

cartemj06
01-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Ok, I thought RP was in second. and I didn't put it past them to "overlook" it. False alarm, catastrophe avoided...

sailingaway
01-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Ok, I thought RP was in second. and I didn't put it past them to "overlook" it. False alarm, catastrophe avoided...

He came in second in NH, he was second in a recent poll in SC, but other polls had him in third or tied for third... he is upwards trending, however.

Welcome to the forums!