PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Campaign Poster/Painting!

shard765
01-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi everyone, I posted this in another section but then realized it should be here. So in an effort to keep these forums organized I thought I would move the thread over here. Check out my new painting and poster design and let me know what you think. I hope to eventually make shirts and prints of these. Anything to help spread Dr. Paul's message. Here's it is... Ron Paul Painting. (http://crystalclearart.com/2012/01/ron-paul-revolution-poster/)

Spikender
01-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Call it deja vu, but I suddenly had a very bad feeling in the back of my head about these two threads you just created... something just seems really familiar about your username, this thread, your picture, and the feeling tells me that something bad is about to happen...

shard765
01-16-2012, 10:20 AM
Sorry, I thought I could post a new thread in the proper place and end the other thread but I haven't had any luck in ending the other one. I meant no ill will or anything, just wanted to share my art. I'll see if I can get an Admin to shut down my other one. Not sure what Deja Vu you're having though, lol.

Spikender
01-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Sorry, I thought I could post a new thread in the proper place and end the other thread but I haven't had any luck in ending the other one. I meant no ill will or anything, just wanted to share my art. I'll see if I can get an Admin to shut down my other one. Not sure what Deja Vu you're having though, lol.

Sorry, I know it seems a bit random, but I just suddenly had this weird feeling about something bad occuring right as I went to this new thread... I meant no bad will toward you, I just had to post it because the feeling was so strong.