PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ron: READ THE CONSTITUTION!

presence
01-16-2012, 08:27 AM
We'd love to listen.

Here's a 9 year old reciting it from memory (47 minutes).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-vN2zaLWY

No need to spend 3 months memorizing it word-for-word like this little girl but....

Your voice formally reading/reciting the constitution, to the people, start-to-finish (with due emphasis) would make incredibly potent "youtube" sound bytes!

Much due thanks,

presence

CaptUSA
01-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah, maybe change the title of this thread?

Original_Intent
01-16-2012, 08:30 AM

+ infinity :rolleyes:

presence
01-16-2012, 08:35 AM
CaptUSA, sometimes you have to stir in a little hocus pocus!

You can't tell me a formal Ron Paul recital of the US Constitution, posted online before South Carolina, wouldn't do very good things. I'm not sure of the chain of command in the grassroots campaign we have... but I do hope Ron takes notice!

Posting the request kind of gives me a giddy feeling, like my two year old gets when he insists I read another Dr Suess before bed.

"please read it" "please please please"

Because a Little Bug went Ka-CHOO!

presence

Icymudpuppy
01-16-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm reminded of the scene in "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" where Stewart's character is filibustering the graft bill and he begins to read the Constitution amid groans. As if it's a long read. It takes less than half an hour to read the entire constitution outloud.

presence
02-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Now that I think about it... I think a Napolitano recital would have more chance of going Viral

presence

HindsightIsRonPaul
02-26-2012, 05:48 PM
JMHO- but I feel that without also doing The Bill Of Rights, it would be lacking the impact it needed to wake up more people. It is when I read the first handful of amendments that I start to REALLY feel the tears welling up in my eyes. We need to make people feel the emotional connection to the principles, and the moral justice they bring... not just the patriotic sense of duty. again- JMO