PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Important: Please Keep In Mind

Brian Bailey
11-10-2007, 07:10 PM
First of all, the graphics you are all making look amazing. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

However, please keep in mind the single most important thing:

Name Recognition

The words "Ron Paul" should be on almost everything we put out there.

It should be immediately obvious to each of the thousands of people who see your graphics that this is being done in the name of Ron Paul. If we fail to capitalize on that message every single time, we are missing out on a huge opportunity. (Of course, this is not just limited to graphics.)

ronpaulyourmom
11-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah why no Ron Paul Revolution logo anywhere on the site? Just a small one like last time? We should have that.

francisco
11-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Also a link or caption of the official www.ronpaul2008.com site

The official toll-free phone number 1-877-RON PAUL is also good to present.

Our top priority must be to attract new supporters,

Flirple
11-10-2007, 09:30 PM
First of all, the graphics you are all making look amazing. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

However, please keep in mind the single most important thing:

Name Recognition

The words "Ron Paul" should be on almost everything we put out there.

It should be immediately obvious to each of the thousands of people who see your graphics that this is being done in the name of Ron Paul. If we fail to capitalize on that message every single time, we are missing out on a huge opportunity. (Of course, this is not just limited to graphics.)

Exactly. Just imagine that the person that will see your graphic, video, website, etc. knows very little or nothing about Ron Paul and his campaign so far. Keep it simple yet specific and self-explanatory. I know, I know, easier said than done.