PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Policy: "I Predicted X, Y, Z. Heed My Warning."

Paulitics 2011
01-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Ron Paul should in the next debate say.

"I predicted the Housing market crash back in 2001. I predicted in 2002 that we would not find WMDs in Iraq. I predicted Bin Laden's escape to Pakistan in 2003. I predicted the oncoming recession in 2007. I predicted the Islamists coming to power in Libya. In this same 2001 speech, I predicted the class warfare that is taking place across our country right now. I think you should take my advice when I say that continuing a foreign policy of policing the world, intervening across the globe, and maintaining military bases in first-world countries will drive us to economic collapse."

jbuttell
01-16-2012, 12:49 AM
yes.

ShaneEnochs
01-16-2012, 12:57 AM
He's too humble to do such a thing. It's like pulling a tooth to get him to mention his military donations.

Freeberty
01-16-2012, 02:49 AM
He's too humble to do such a thing. It's like pulling a tooth to get him to mention his military donations.

Probably right

Doug Wead should mention these things in interviews.

affa
01-16-2012, 03:24 AM
a) he's too humble
b) headlines the next day: Ron Paul claims to be a Prophet with article after article ridiculing him.

Justinfrom1776
01-16-2012, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I agree with what you are saying. Because this story isn't getting out in the media. I just don't see him touting himself. Could you imaging though if a Bachmann or Santorum or one of the other shameful self-promoters had Paul's record? A lot of us hardcore politicos find Paul all that more endearing because of his humble personality, unfortunately the cable news sheep aren't getting the information they need.

papitosabe
01-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Probably right

Doug Wead should mention these things in interviews.

I agree!!...Doug's also been opening up the conversation door to "Pentagon contractor's," (MIC) ...

Paulitics 2011
01-16-2012, 09:54 AM
I swear, he's going to HAVE to start bragging about this stuff if he wants to WIN.

I obviously support him and the campaign, but this is one of the most frustrating things ever. If he's not willing to bring up his record. Yes, we can do that as his agents at the grassroots level, but debates make it very easy for him to get his message out, and he needs to take advantage.

One of the best answers he gave last cycle was the military donations answer, which shut McCain up. Strong answers help him a LOT.

maxoutco
01-16-2012, 09:55 AM
He doesn't really like to talk about himself like that. Hardly uses "I".

IDefendThePlatform
01-16-2012, 09:58 AM
There used to be a great article on all of Dr. P's predictions in this thread but the website isn't there anymore it looks like:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?333471-The-Prophet-from-Texas-How-Ron-Paul-predicted-.....

Paulitics 2011
01-16-2012, 10:00 AM
He doesn't really like to talk about himself like that. Hardly uses "I".

He's not willing to do something he doesn't like personally to win?

Come on. I am a huge supporter, and have been for a while now, but the delivery of the message is CRITICAL to the campaign. This is one of the biggest gripes I have.

I understand that he is too humble. The suggestion is to be less humble at the debates.

Paulitics 2011
01-16-2012, 11:45 AM
There's a debate tonight. Please don't fail us, Ron. Pull through. This is our last stand.