PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul to appear on The View this week

DeepBlu
11-10-2007, 07:08 PM
It was announced at the briefing this morning that he will be on The View sometime this week. Hopefully more information will be forthcoming on that.

Also, CBS will supposedly air a roughly twelve minute interview with Dr. Paul tomorrow morning. I'm not sure exactly when that will be aired.

Shink
11-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Thank you, chess grandmaster computer, for releasing that gem.;) Many of us have been begging for him to get the women demo by going on the view. Regardless of your opinions of Rosie, she'd have been very good to him. At least Joy has his back.

bolidew
11-10-2007, 07:14 PM
nice.

Richandler
11-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Oh my! This could be weird for the Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

Jobarra
11-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Oh man, Elizabeth the 'conservative' is going to be livid. Tough luck sweety, time to learn a little about history and neocons ;).

Is the show live? I might watch it if it's live to catch their reactions. If not I guess I'll have to youtube it.

TheEvilDetector
11-10-2007, 07:16 PM

Is that the "terrists r cummin , war war war" girl?

Geronimo
11-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know why the campaign chooses not to put stuff like this on the website?

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh man, Elizabeth the 'conservative' is going to be livid. Tough luck sweety, time to learn a little about history and neocons ;).

Is the show live? I might watch it if it's live to catch their reactions. If not I guess I'll have to youtube it.

Heh. It's time she learned what real conservatism is too.

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know why the campaign chooses not to put stuff like this on the website?

Maybe they just haven't had time yet. I don't know, Geronimo. They REALLY need to stay on top of this.

Richandler
11-10-2007, 07:21 PM

They are probably swamped. I mean between CBS interview and the View and the PA Rally...

DeepBlu
11-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh, another tidbit I just remembered from the briefing. Dr. Paul has been interviewed over forty times in the last week.

mport1
11-10-2007, 07:24 PM
From somebody on Facebook:
"Kent Snyder, chairman of Ron Paul's campaign, told a group of us this morning that Ron Paul will very soon be on:

CBC (15 minutes tomorrow morning)
60 minutes (a full 12 minute segment)
David Letterman
The View
CNN covered the rally today and interviewed Ron (3rd interview of RP this week on CNN)"

DeepBlu
11-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Doh, I knew I forgot something else. Yes, that is all true.

american.swan
11-10-2007, 07:26 PM

I heard rumors that she is busy with her baby and isn't 'back' yet. But I surely hope that HQ does their "the view" homework and I hope if she is on the show that Ron does some personal q and a with her and gets her to understand that she's "out of the loop and dead wrong".

Personally I would like to see a grassroots checkmate move by sending each of the shows host the same five books each dealing with current events.

Two Examples: Greg Palast Armed Madhouse and Jason Burke's Al Qaeda plus three more important books.

These ladies on the view would be rather shocked to recieve these books from the grassroots movement and I think having them read them would get them harping on how wonderful Ron is every day.

Another option would be for us to email spam the host with request for various authors and businessmen to be on the show that will varify our views.

OptionsTrader
11-10-2007, 07:27 PM
"Kent Snyder, chairman of Ron Paul's campaign, told a group of us this morning that Ron Paul will very soon be on:

David Letterman
The View
CNN covered the rally today and interviewed Ron (3rd interview of RP this week on CNN)"

Great news if it is true.

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/schedule can be bookmarked for verification later.

Badger4Paul
11-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I hope he addresses abortion and speaks of it well since so many people associated with the View are obsessed with it.

DeepBlu
11-10-2007, 07:31 PM
I heard rumors that she is busy with her baby and isn't 'back' yet. But I surely hope that HQ does their "the view" homework and I hope if she is on the show that Ron does some personal q and a with her and gets her to understand that she's "out of the loop and dead wrong".

Personally I would like to see a grassroots checkmate move by sending each of the shows host the same five books each dealing with current events.

Two Examples: Greg Palast Armed Madhouse and Jason Burke's Al Qaeda plus three more important books.

These ladies on the view would be rather shocked to recieve these books from the grassroots movement and I think having them read them would get them harping on how wonderful Ron is every day.

Another option would be for us to email spam the host with request for various authors and businessmen to be on the show that will varify our views.

I just read that she went on a two-and-a-half month maternity leave October 23, so it doesn't look like she will be on the show.

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 07:33 PM
I just read that she went on a two-and-a-half month maternity leave October 23, so it doesn't look like she will be on the show.

Oh darn. I wanted her to be there. :)

ronpaulyourmom
11-10-2007, 07:36 PM
That's one heck of a lineup if it's all true. AWESOME!

Richandler
11-10-2007, 07:36 PM
We she go for a "Ratings Bomb" for these show like the past but better. Too bad letter might not be for a while since the writers are being jerks. And I'm sorry but the entertainment unions are like communism, your stuck in them, they are exclusive and only the elites are treated well while the rest are unemployed.

shrapnel88
11-10-2007, 07:37 PM
yes!! ron paul on letterman? i can't wait for this one!

Geronimo
11-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Maybe they just haven't had time yet. I don't know, Geronimo. They REALLY need to stay on top of this.

You're not kidding. I mean, he was all over NH this week and I don't think the site ever made any mention of where he was going to be. This is crucial, and I don't understand why they choose to keep people in the dark on such issues. After all, this is what web sites are for.

Beerhall Agitator
11-10-2007, 07:41 PM
CBS along with Fox has been one of the most unfair outlets. Hopefully this turns things around.

tsetsefly
11-10-2007, 07:43 PM
utubers be ready!

conner_condor
11-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Elizabeth Hasselbeck is really going to be F/King stupid with the writers on strike.:eek:

F3d
11-10-2007, 07:49 PM

Question_Authority
11-10-2007, 07:52 PM
yes!! ron paul on letterman? i can't wait for this one!

Letterman's production has been suspended indefinitely due to the writer's strike. So I doubt that's happening.

freelance
11-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Regardless of your opinions of Rosie, she'd have been very good to him.

Rosie left The View and Elizabeth is on maternity leave. Too bad. She's such a good little authoritarian that she would be freaking out.

Jobarra
11-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Man, that kind of ruined it for me. She needed to be told the truth.

Would be funny if they actually had Ron Paul the true conservative actually take HER set for HIS view for the whole show :D

If anyone mails them books, they shouldn't forget Dr. Paul's latest on foreign policy. Actually, I would LOVE to see Dr. Paul handing these books out to choice people. I guess that's could be construed badly though. Media would say something about "he's only running to promote his new book"

Edit to add:
The writers strike happened at the BEST time IMHO. Now they're either left with reruns or finding filler for their shows. Oh look, this person who we've ignored has tremendous grassroots supporters who continue to show their support. Let's have him on.

0zzy
11-10-2007, 10:20 PM
David Letterman
The View

CBC? What's that? He's supposed to be on Face the Nation.
60 Minutes? THATS HUGE! GREAT STUFF! BETTER BE EXCELLENT! OMG GODO!
David Letterman postponed :[
The View too I think.

Cindy
11-10-2007, 10:25 PM
This is AWESOME NEWS

That blond will call in sick that day I bet.

Yes, Paul will be on face the nation tommorow.

Lets get the donations for the Nov 11 money bomb high to show we support the troops and Vets too, as well as give him more to smile about on the Veiw!!!

Give me liberty
11-10-2007, 10:36 PM
This is AWESOME NEWS

That blond will call in sick that day I bet.

Yes, Paul will be on face the nation tommorow.

Lets get the donations for the Nov 11 money bomb high to show we support the troops and Vets too, as well as give him more to smile about on the Veiw!!!

I hope ron paul will own and pwn that blond fox news shill on the view;) .

Alabama Supporter
11-10-2007, 10:42 PM
If 60 minutes is true....WOW!

That show is HUGE!!!
Nielsens ratings for Oct. 29 — Nov. 2
19.2 million viewers

Logistics
11-11-2007, 02:56 AM
I belive theres a writers strike still going on so, who can say for sure though when he'll be on.

lynnf
11-11-2007, 05:32 AM

that might be a good thing, maybe she'll want her chance at him so badly that he'll get an invitation to come back when she's there - a return visit!

lynn

walt
11-11-2007, 05:49 AM

David Letterman
The View

Got a date on the meet the press thing?

Need Russert - I'm dying to see Russert interview Ron on Meet the Press.
Need Colbert

hazek
11-11-2007, 07:48 AM
Someone should try and let the HQ know, that it would be highly appreciated if the event's list was always up to date.

lastnymleft
11-11-2007, 08:30 AM
that might be a good thing, maybe she'll want her chance at him so badly that he'll get an invitation to come back when she's there - a return visit!

You really think that she's going to go out of her way to match wits with the greatest mind in Congress? It can only end badly for her. I can't believe she's *that* stupid.

amonasro
11-11-2007, 08:42 AM

David Letterman
The View

WOW! This is HYYUUUGE!!!

Why can't we put our bickering about the campaign aside and get excited about this?

Don't forget we've raised over $60,000 today, so far.

hillertexas
11-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Is The View still going on with the writer's strike? Has anyone watched it since the strike? Is it still live?

constituent
11-11-2007, 09:02 AM

With you 100% except for the spam.... just some notes

1) Q and A;
from a rhetorical standpoint, let's hope dr. paul's been working
on his Q side of the equation why do you feel that way (about w/ever)? what remedy would you like to see for this situation?
most importantly, 'well tell me, what can I do to help (you w/ that?)']

2) Grassroots Checkmate
Exactly, Armed Madhouse i would consider a must, also a foreign policy of freedom might earn it a plug (and more purchases/further up the charts, more publicity down the line)

That's it, great idea, can we get a calculation on what the total cost of five copies of three different books would be? if so, start a chip-in for that amount + shipping and see if Josh or Bryan will put the chip-in up front... i'll also write a story about it to digg, etc. and get the word out.

Cap
11-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Does anyone know if this still is going to happen, or did I miss something?

VoteRonPaul2008
11-16-2007, 09:01 AM
ive been checking all week i didn't see him, is he on today?

shepburn
11-16-2007, 09:11 AM
this whole tread is B.S.

no proof of anything

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 09:20 AM
the fact you guys are even trying to view the view,IS AMAZING IN ITSELF,IT TRULY SHOWS HOW DEDICATED RON PAUL SUPPORTERS are.

A RON PAUL REPUBLICAN

PS,if you can get guys wondering when ron paul will be on the view,then we got something;) I just wish i had you tube videos of you all scrambling all over the place to find info/times of the view and the addiction of wanting to know the exact times and dates and what he said on the VIEW,THATS CLASSIC and PRICELESS ,gotta love RON PAUL SUPPORTERS:)

THIS IN ITSELD,would make a great promo video theme for a male Ron Paul Supporters,GO MAKE IT YOU TUBERS,that would be classic,

Have an 18yr old male seeking out THE VIEW,finally finding the view only to have his mother catch him watching the view and asking why and why?? and having the kid inform his parents WHY HE IS WQATCHING THE VIEW ANY TAKERS??? YOU TUBERS ,THAT WOULD BE A CLASSIC COMMERCIAL,ooo ad an 18 yr old girl to,so both sexes are represented ,HOW MANY !* YR OLD WOMEN WATCH THE VIEW REALLY,that would be an amazing commercial and them;)

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 09:22 AM
this whole tread is B.S.

no proof of anything

the fact you even clicked the thread,shows your GUILTY as well,ill be a man and admit I WANT to know,no matter what you say,WE KNOW YOU WANT TO KNOW AND ARE ONLY BITCHING ,because you havent found out yet,CLASSIC,luv you all:)

SHEPBURN GUILTY OF BEING A RON PAUL SUPPORTER:)

FireofLiberty
11-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Well, clearly this isn't happening this week and judging by the schedule on the webpage for The View it isn't happening next week either. I wish we could clear this up once and for all. Some time ago someone said that Dr. Paul was going on The View sometime in December but I haven't heard anything about that or any confirmation of that since.

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Have an 18yr old male/female seeking out THE VIEW,finally finding the view only to have his mother catch him/her watching the view and asking why and why?? and having the kid inform his parents WHY HE/HER ARE WATCHING THE VIEW ANY TAKERS??? YOU TUBERS ,THAT WOULD BE A CLASSIC COMMERCIAL,ooo add male/female brother sister,have mom and dad catch them watching the view;) for RON PAUL both sexes are represented ,HOW MANY 18 YR OLD WOMEN/MEN WATCH THE VIEW REALLY????,that would be an amazing commercial

HQ or you tubers that would be a classic commercial internet or cable tv

LETS MAKE THAT HAPPEN any takers? any actors,WE CAN PULL THIS OFF right?????

ACJohn
11-16-2007, 09:32 AM
If RP was going to be on the View, don't you think it would make the offical site?

brandon
11-16-2007, 09:34 AM
He is going to be on the view. Lew moore told the philly meetup this.

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 09:37 AM
All Of You Guilty,

Ron Paul Supporters Rule

strategos
11-16-2007, 09:40 AM
All Of You Guilty,

Ron Paul Supporters Rule

wow youre a jerk. Way to waste peoples time when you admit your knowledge of this event is baseless, you think its funny to waste our time when it can be spent other ways going down to the primary in a couple months. Bravo punk.

tonyr1988
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Wasn't there a rumor a while ago that Paul would be in the View Dec. 4th? Was that one busted?

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 09:51 AM
wow youre a jerk. Way to waste peoples time when you admit your knowledge of this event is baseless, you think its funny to waste our time when it can be spent other ways going down to the primary in a couple months. Bravo punk.

you must have no sense of humor really,you need a xanax,if you took any of that serious then you need a dose of sarcasm

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 09:54 AM

i didnt make this ;),you either need some coffee or go back to bed and get up on the right side geeez, i didnt even start this thread and if you read the post you would get that im hinting its amazing everyone wants to know,the fact you even clicked this THREAD ,makes YOU GUILTY GUILTY,

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS RULE

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 09:56 AM
the fact you guys are even trying to view the view,IS AMAZING IN ITSELF,IT TRULY SHOWS HOW DEDICATED RON PAUL SUPPORTERS are.

A RON PAUL REPUBLICAN

PS,if you can get guys wondering when ron paul will be on the view,then we got something;) I just wish i had you tube videos of you all scrambling all over the place to find info/times of the view and the addiction of wanting to know the exact times and dates and what he said on the VIEW,THATS CLASSIC and PRICELESS ,gotta love RON PAUL SUPPORTERS:)

THIS IN ITSELF,would make a great promo video theme for a male Ron Paul Supporters,GO MAKE IT YOU TUBERS,that would be classic,

Have an 18yr old male seeking out THE VIEW,finally finding the view only to have his mother catch him watching the view and asking why and why?? and having the kid inform his parents WHY HE IS WQATCHING THE VIEW ANY TAKERS??? YOU TUBERS ,THAT WOULD BE A CLASSIC COMMERCIAL,ooo ad an 18 yr old girl to,so both sexes are represented ,HOW MANY !* YR OLD WOMEN WATCH THE VIEW REALLY,that would be an amazing commercial and them;)

if you read this and think im not a ron paul supporter ,then your name is britney spear/lohan because your clueless to sarcasm

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
First of all i can chew gum and walk and the sametime,even talk,its called multi-tasking.

I will be passing out 500-1000 flyers today,ill be going out talking Ron Paul to every business in vail today.I'll be raising more money for radio ads for RON PAUL today for our area to inform our citizens. I'll be flyering cars and talking to everyone and anyone.
It seemns your bitching about something that is going to happen,do you not understand that lew moore said this is going to happen,dont waste your time clicking threads about the view,unless your guilty of WANTING to know? I'm going out to the real world and spread ron pauls message,i suggest less bitching and more action,

JUST ADMIT YOUR GUILTY OF WANTING TO KNOW WHEN RON PAUL WILL BE ON THE VIEW,come out of the closet

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS RULE:)

strategos
11-16-2007, 10:01 AM
lol, who needs a xanax?

Cap
11-16-2007, 10:02 AM
So, what you guys are saying is that we've been, basically, Rick Rolled?

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 10:02 AM
lol, who needs a xanax?

I just had a 16oz coffee hehe,but you get my point, I LOVE YOU,now that im bouncing off the walls ,time to get to work;)

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 10:06 AM
buzzzzz COFFEE is a drug,help need to stop the buzz hehe,ok time to flyer cars later peeps:) DAM COFFEE,i dont drink coffee,so why did i??? sigh

speciallyblend
11-16-2007, 10:08 AM
So, what you guys are saying is that we've been, basically, Rick Rolled?

hopefully not,patience;)