PDA

View Full Version : Why I feel like Ron Paul is going to win!!!

Magicman
01-15-2012, 10:08 PM
I had this amazing epiphany I just realized that California and Texas have the largest amount of delegates, and Ron Paul lives in Texas and he's doing well in Cali he'll be able to possibly surpass Mitt Romney in Delegates!!!!

This is our method to our madness....!

youngbuck
01-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Just because he's from Texas, doesn't mean he'll win there. Same with California. It's really hard to call at this point, IMHO.

kylejack
01-15-2012, 10:41 PM
I don't know that we can win Texas...but in the most recent poll it was Cain - Paul - Perry. So I'm hopeful.

RickyJ
01-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Just because he's from Texas, doesn't mean he'll win there. Same with California. It's really hard to call at this point, IMHO.

He must win his home state. Hopefully Perry will be out of it by then and endorse his fellow Texan Ron Paul.

thoughtomator
01-15-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't feel Ron Paul is going to win. I know he is going to win.

RickyJ
01-15-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't feel Ron Paul is going to win. I know he is going to win.

If he doesn't we are all in trouble. Heck even if he does we are still probably in trouble. The elite aren't going to let Paul mess with their plans.

youngbuck
01-15-2012, 10:47 PM
He must win his home state. Hopefully Perry will be out of it by then and endorse his fellow Texan Ron Paul.

That would be a huge endorsement for Paul. I'm highly suspicious of Perry though, considering he attended Bilderberg and all.

jacmicwag
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Texans like guns, war and Jesus in that order. Hopeful but not planning on it myself.

Nate-ForLiberty
01-15-2012, 10:53 PM
In Texas, Paul needs to get the anti-Romney vote. Right now it's going to Gingrich.

ZanZibar
01-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Ron has already won. Now we just need to get him elected.

Magicman
01-15-2012, 11:19 PM
That would be a huge endorsement for Paul. I'm highly suspicious of Perry though, considering he attended Bilderberg and all.

The only thing is that Perry went with cutting all departments it's obvious Paul had an effect on him. Maybe they stopped pushing Perry cause of that. Who knows where he turns in the wind...