PDA

View Full Version : Ideas/suggestions for rightsrally07.com

sketch
11-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Ok, I know Trevor is still working on the rightsrally07.com site and I don't doubt it'll be really good. But there's no reason we can't help a bit with graphics/videos, etc. for the 15th just like people have done for the 16th.

I do have one idea to throw out to see if it'll be worth doing. I think we should work up a way to show how many events will take place on the 15th and where they'll happen. People like to track statistics and they're good for media bytes, too. It should be simple enough to include a form on the website for event organizers to enter their event description and location. That list can be used to create a running tally of total events planned and can be easily mapped using something like Google Maps, then embedded on web sites.

In lieu of the web form, people can also e-mail me at rightsrallymapper@gmail.com and I'll be happy to enter event info for this effort. Still, the easiest thing would be to automate it somehow once the site is up.

Besides that, are there any other ideas to help make the 15th just as successful as the Tea Party donation day? Videos? Banners? Spambots? (j/k!!!) Anything helps.

literatim
11-10-2007, 07:12 PM
I think a list of meetup groups that have agreed to do activities would be good. Maybe also information on known Tea Party renactiments.