PDA

View Full Version : Online Gamers for Ron Paul Idea

mello
01-15-2012, 08:19 PM
I just picked up the most recent version of EA Sport's Fight Night. I was creating a custom player for myself to play online & I noticed that I could write on my boxing shorts. So, I wrote "Ron Paul" on the front so anyone that I box against online will see that. This got me thinking that there are probably a lot of online games that you can customize your characters or vehicles with pro-Ron Paul slogans. It's quick & easy and it's another way to get the word out.

I'd like to start up a list of games that allow you to do just that since there are millions of people playing online with their PS3s, Xbox 360s, Nintendo Wiis, PCs, Macs, & handhelds.

Fight Night Champion (Xbox 360 & PS3)
Forza Racing (Xbox 360) - I'm pretty sure you can do it but I don't actually own the game
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

QuickZ06
01-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Every game I play a game online I say, VOTE RON PAUL 2012 in the server. I usually get a lot of "Heck yeahs" or support. Nothing hurts to spread the word in a good way.

satchelmcqueen
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
i do this in gt5 on ps3

mello
01-16-2012, 01:14 AM
I noticed that you can upload pics of your face to map it on your boxer's face in Fight Night. I was trying to find a quality pic of Ron Paul looking straight ahead & also to the side with a neutral expression. Not smiling, not frowning, with his mouth closed. If anyone knows of any Ron Paul pics that would fit the bill, post the link here please.

Endgame
01-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Because trolling WoW is totally productive activism and doesn't confirm any stereotypes about RP supporters. Unplug yourself from the matrix. Get out and join your local C4L or RP campaign.

thoughtomator
01-16-2012, 01:47 AM
I saw someone in the new Star Wars game named "RonPawl"

QuickZ06
01-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Because trolling WoW is totally productive activism and doesn't confirm any stereotypes about RP supporters. Unplug yourself from the matrix. Get out and join your local C4L or RP campaign.

A little BF3 never hurt anyone. Besides I play at like 2 in the morning. I can't be calling people that late from home haha.

seeknshare
01-16-2012, 02:32 AM
SLAY a Dragon for Ron Paul (which donates $5 per dragon slay-ed PER Unique EMAIL): http://www.dungeoneers.com/ronpaul

kah13176
01-16-2012, 02:35 AM
A little BF3 never hurt anyone. Besides I play at like 2 in the morning. I can't be calling people that late from home haha.

Please tell me you're on PS3. If anyone has BF3 on PS3, PM me with your gamertag and I'll add you.

QuickZ06
01-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Please tell me you're on PS3. If anyone has BF3 on PS3, PM me with your gamertag and I'll add you.

Sorry man I play on PC only. I would be down to play though if I was on PS3.