PDA

View Full Version : Paul rising with deficit

sailingaway
01-15-2012, 07:10 PM
http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Libertarian-Paul-rising-with-deficit-2531744.php

BUSHLIED
01-15-2012, 07:17 PM
This is part of the new media narrative: suggesting that Paul is only in the race to build a libertarian movement and have some influence on the GOP platform...it is being driven by the facts that Ron Paul is doing well in the primaries and likely to remain in the race until the very end. It not something we should embrace NOW...we are in this to win the nomination.

Tyler_Durden
01-15-2012, 07:17 PM
"A lot of people voting for Ron Paul are hitting the 'Control-Alt-Delete' key on the entire*system."

Seems like a quote from Fight Club...:)

V3n
01-15-2012, 07:57 PM
"A lot of people voting for Ron Paul are hitting the 'Control-Alt-Delete' key on the entire*system."

Seems like a quote from Fight Club...:)

They want to bring up Task Manager? Change their password? I don't get it...

I know what he means, but it just shows you how out of touch he is, Ctrl+Alt+Del hasn't been a "reset" for about a decade.

Kimmie
01-15-2012, 09:17 PM
What does Ron Paul want? I don't know. But as his supporter, I want to see him elected the next President of US.

brushfire
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
They want to bring up Task Manager? Change their password? I don't get it...

I know what he means, but it just shows you how out of touch he is, Ctrl+Alt+Del hasn't been a "reset" for about a decade.

Yea, there's used to be no way to get away from it. If you're using XP, you're still required to hit the 3 finger solute in order to get the login prompt.