PDA

View Full Version : Please attack Romney in ads

dirtdigger
01-15-2012, 06:55 PM
With South Carolina being a winner-take-all state, it is important to launch an attack on Mitt Romney. Romney being the candidate of the Establishment that drove us into debts, the creation of Romneycare, his support for cap-and-trade, and his flip-flops on abortion need to be highlighted ASAP.

trey4sports
01-15-2012, 07:10 PM
i'm pretty sure that s.c. is NOT winner take all. I could be wrong but my understanding was that S.C. only allocates its delegates in a winner take all fashion if one candidate gets 50% or more. Otherwise, it is proportional.

guysenjem
01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Most of you probably know RPs attack on the chickenhawk Newt Gingrich, but how many know of that the biggest Chickenhawk in the race is none other
than the front runner Mitt Romney. Romney was born in 1947 and was of draft age at the height of the Vietnam war. He applied for and received several
college deferments. While in college he actually organized counter protests in favor of our involvement in the Vietnam war. He then went on a 30 month
"missionary" to the "down-trodden" country of France. It sounds a lot like a fancy-man's 30 month European vacation from the war. Even while in France on deferment he
spoke out in favor of the war. This guy is scum. This information is available right on Wikipedia. Somebody tell
Paul campaign to make a chickenhawk video on rich Ole Mitt. This would be devastating to Romney.