PDA

View Full Version : We Only Have 3 Months Left!!!

weatherbill
11-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Most of the State primaries are on February 5th. We have less than 3 months left to get out and sway the vote !!!!

What I'm asking from everyone here, is will you give it your all with what you can and do whatever to promote Ron Paul. I'm talking about disciplined time management and planning....... we only have 3 months. Can you dedicate just for that time frame, to see Ron win. Sometimes, the big picture is overwhelming, but it's not if you just do your part where you're at.....I commit to doing my part here. I want everyone reading this to commit to do the same....knowing this we can get Dr Paul in!
Some ways of winning the vote

giving money, giving time to......

flyering mail boxes in your car mail box to mail box

flyering cars shopping mall parking lots

flyering football and hockey game parking lots

flyering cars at churches
( I have a great RP flyer just for christians. PM me your email to get it)

Getting signs to busy interstate highway exits

going to the meetup.com ron paul meetups for sign waving and other RP events

getting signatures for your area deligate ( very important!)

My 2 big focuses till feb 5th, is flyering churches and flyering people's mail boxes becasue getting a Ron Paul flyer in the home is the best place for someone to get it and read it where they have a computer and can google ron paul and hear him for themsleves on the issues.

If we will all go gunho till feb 5th, we can win the biggest phase of this revolution.
If you are commited or want to commit, tell it right here, so others can be encouraged to jump in with both feet.......! WE ONLY HAVE 3 MONTHS LEFT!!!!
LET'S DO IT UP BIG FOR THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!!!

Karsten
11-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Actually, we have at the most 2, maybe even 1 month until the first primary.

weatherbill
11-10-2007, 06:21 PM
FOR MOST STATES, IT'S 3 MONTHS, but yes, less time for others

Menthol Patch
11-10-2007, 06:24 PM
This means if we want Ron Paul to win we need to dig deep and donate at every opportunity!

For example, if we raise a million dollars tomorrow we will get another week's worth of free publicity on all the news networks!

Please dig deep and donate!