PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in 2nd place w/Cash on Hand

lx43
11-10-2007, 06:01 PM
I am estimating with the campaign raising $7.8 million this quarter we probably have atleast that much cash on hand. Assuming the other candiates finances have not changed much since 3rd quarter results have been report that would put us in 2nd . :D

SECOND PLACE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! ( in terms of cash on hand minus debt).

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/index.asp?cycle=2008

If we can raise $12 million we will actually raise more than Ghoulani did last quarter. And this man is suppose to be the front runner. huh

The only reason Romney has so raised so much is he can write himself a personal check.

Menthol Patch
11-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Seriously, we can raise TEN MILLION on Dec. 16 at the Tea Party. There is NO REASON we cannot if we all dig deep and donate. Remember, 98% of us are NOT maxed out and on the 5th we had 20,000 people donate for the first time!

We need to focus on raising at least TEN MILLION by the end of this month and then another TEN MILLION on Dec. 16th!

We can end this quarter with more money raised than ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN!!!

LibertyEagle
11-10-2007, 06:08 PM
If we think that 12/16 is going to be a bigger day than 11/5, the campaign badly needs to expand their system. There have been more than a few people who have said their transactions did NOT go through on that day. And YES, they did check with their banks.

lx43
11-10-2007, 06:09 PM
I totally agree. :D

We will definately place in the top for 4th quarter results.

Menthol Patch
11-10-2007, 06:09 PM
I seriously think it is going to be bigger than the fifth! I think we need to urge the campaign to get a dedicated server.

SonicInfinity
11-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Neat.

lx43
11-10-2007, 06:18 PM
I think the financial strength of the campaign is 1. sign that he is catching on 2. will give him credibility and 3 will strengthen the campaign and make him even more popular so this is very important milestone.

Johncjackson
11-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm sure he has a lot of cash on hand still. But dont forget there are over 70 paid staffers now and they are adding to that. Plus they have spent a couple mil on ad buys and other things.

LinuxUser269
11-10-2007, 06:38 PM
We just handed out 2000 fliers, lots of candy ,note books ,pens, pencles, and bumper stickers labeled ronpaul today in A veterans day parade in Punta Gorda ,Florida

I know we just got at least 30 and probably more new supporters from this,
Keep looking at the donations and see if he is ringing in more from Punta Gorda ,Florida

michaelwise
11-10-2007, 06:57 PM
We just handed out 2000 fliers, lots of candy ,note books ,pens, pencles, and bumper stickers labeled ronpaul today in A veterans day parade in Punta Gorda ,Florida

I know we just got at least 30 and probably more new supporters from this,
Keep looking at the donations and see if he is ringing in more from Punta Gorda ,Florida
I saw many thumbs up from people there, I think he's really catching on.

Shaun
11-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Campaign will need a dedicated server for Dec 16th. He will blow through 10m. He will have 80,000 donators on the 16th, I will be stunned if we don't do 12m on this day. And then you know what will happen? He will suddenly be the ONLY news in town all through xmas, I mean it: The only news, I wish I was here to see it but I'll be in Asia at that time on business, but man, you guys are going to be famous..all of you. So, in the last two weeks he will be pushing the total upwards from 20 million to 25 to 30 million. I know it's hard to believe, but it doesn't matter what people believe at this point, it's a maths exercise. A lot of people, like me are going to give 1k or 2k on the 16th and tens of thousands will give 100-200 and it will rock the world!
Each of us has to do our duty; Ergo, keep others focused on the Dec 16th donation.
10M puts RP's odds of winning the GOP nomination at about 3/1. The world will follow him because at that point not only will RP be a rock star it will be another equation " RON PAUL IS MONEY.." and that, in US politics = a winner.
So, my advice for each of us, is make a commitment to send out the teaparty07.com link to three NEW people a day EVERY day between now and then. Just THREE, that's your target, any three will do and link them to ronpaul2008.com as well.
Oh, yeah F*** YOU FRANK and yup **** YOU SEAN...
On Dec 17TH I can't wait to see the look on that Hannitys mug..
He's going to be number one guys..
He really is.

Dlynne
11-10-2007, 07:30 PM
If we think that 12/16 is going to be a bigger day than 11/5, the campaign badly needs to expand their system. There have been more than a few people who have said their transactions did NOT go through on that day. And YES, they did check with their banks.

Thank you for raising this, LibertyEagle. I am one of those people. Let me add that i have emailed and called HQ, and can't get a response.:rolleyes: