PDA

View Full Version : Existing International YouTube Account Holders: Idea/Meme To Help Spread The Word

adamj
01-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Hi guys,

While I have been a Ron Paul supporter since 2007, this is my first post on this forum.

I, like hundreds of thousands of people around the world (I live in Australia) believe massively in Ron Paul's message of liberty and non-intervention (I wish we had a Ron Paul in Oz!)

So while I am unable to donate directly to your campaign I did have an idea today to help your campaign in a very small way, and this could possibly be a way for other international supporters to help without breaking any rules.

I have a YouTube Channel (unrelated to politics) that gets roughly 300k views per month, and closing in on 15m total views. What I did was put "Ron Paul = Liberty www.ronpaul2012.com" in the very top of my description boxes for individual videos. I think its subtle but potentially powerful way to help spread the "Ron Paul liberty" meme across the Internet.

As many Netizens are also libertarians by nature and support Ron Paul (especially because of his opposition to SOPA) I am willing to bet there may be many other Ron Paul supporters who have YouTube accounts unrelated to politics who may be able to do the same, so I just thought I'd put this out there.

Thank you for all you guys do, the impact on the rest of world will be massive if Ron Paul becomes President.