PDA

View Full Version : If Dr. Paul was not INTERNALLY POLLING higher than 5% CNN would NOT be wasting

Falseflagop
11-10-2007, 05:13 PM
their time imho, Watch now they will come out and say wow RP has jumped to 15% all because of us. Hey I don't care so long as he becomes our PRES. because we know the polling has been BS, Tancredo and Hunter more than us PLEASE stop the madness ANd Clueless FRED? Please.

Guys we know who got PAUL to the top and itwas NOT the MSM !!

It was you and me and GRASSROOTS!! They need to get on board otherwise they lose ALL creditbility now that cannot happen!

ronpaulyourmom
11-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Uh if we hit 10% by the end of the month that in of itself would be a HUGE accomplishment.

Don't look for 15% on Monday dude.

I'll take a solid 7-8%.

Mattsa
11-10-2007, 05:18 PM
their time imho, Watch now they will come out and say wow RP has jumped to 15% all because of us. Hey I don't care so long as he becomes our PRES. because we know the polling has been BS, Tancredo and Hunter more than us PLEASE stop the madness ANd Clueless FRED? Please.

Guys we know who got PAUL to the top and itwas NOT the MSM !!

It was you and me and GRASSROOTS!! They need to get on board otherwise they lose ALL creditbility now that cannot happen!

Totally agree

I reckon CNN are the first to acknowledge the truth and the other media companies will have to follow suit

The attacks on Ron paul will get ramped up too so it's a double edged sword

I'm gobsmacked how this is panning out. It's amazing.......and I'm 3000 miles away in the UK

Micahyah
11-10-2007, 05:20 PM
They know that if Paul gets to double digits, it's over. His numbers moving way up while all the other guys are flat or going way down.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-10-2007, 05:27 PM
the more internal you poll.. the more they cover you

Hook
11-10-2007, 06:12 PM
We sure have a lot of people around the world interested in the campaign. Kinda interesting.

PMatt
11-10-2007, 06:35 PM
They know that if Paul gets to double digits, it's over. His numbers moving way up while all the other guys are flat or going way down.

Double digits would help get all the people who say "I'm wasting my vote if I vote for Ron Paul." I was talking to my friend who is voting for McCain, and this is the reason he gave as to not voting for Paul.

born2drv
11-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Totally agree

I reckon CNN are the first to acknowledge the truth and the other media companies will have to follow suit

The attacks on Ron paul will get ramped up too so it's a double edged sword

I'm gobsmacked how this is panning out. It's amazing.......and I'm 3000 miles away in the UK

I really hope everyone starts attacking RP

1) it will legitimize his campaign
2) it will give him more name recognition
3) it will get the focus on the issues more
4) there is no debate or argument Paul can lose if given time to speak his mind and explain his positions

Proemio
11-10-2007, 07:12 PM
We sure have a lot of people around the world interested in the campaign. Kinda interesting.

Not really surprising when you look at the core message itself - it's truly universal.

Unlike the spreading of democracy fraud, freedom will spread around the globe after Ron Paul wins - it's that big. Everyone has a huge stake in this.