PDA

View Full Version : Dana Bash's husband is moderating the next debate

pauliticalfan
01-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Heads up. John King, Dana Bash's husband, is moderating the next CNN debate in SC. Does anyone think he's gonna pull some shenanigans on Ron to try to get even for his wife (in light of the blowback she has received)? All I'm saying is that if the blackout/bias is worse than usual, I think we all know why.

swissaustrian
01-14-2012, 05:00 PM
He was very biased during the last debate, constantly interupting Ron with "ugh, ah" sounds. He ignored him mostly. I don't see it getting much worse from here.

bluesc
01-14-2012, 05:01 PM
He probably hates her as much as we do.

He's an awful moderator regardless of who his wife is. Check out the last debate he moderated. Making weird sounds when people were talking rather than cutting them off.

CaptainAmerica
01-14-2012, 05:03 PM
can you guys leave it alone already?SO WHAT. Ron Paul will dominate any debate.

brandon
01-14-2012, 05:04 PM
why don't they have the same last name? WHy are all of their names 4 letters?

Tyler_Durden
01-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Good thing there's two debates before the Primary....

dbill27
01-14-2012, 05:06 PM
I haven't found issue with Dana bash yet, so whatever.....

rachmiel
01-14-2012, 05:07 PM
I get the impression the GOP (and FNC) tries to sabotage RP more than anyone. I think the left assumes he would be an easy kill for Obama in the general election. Of course, we know better than that.

dbill27
01-14-2012, 05:09 PM

Conspiracy, man.

swissaustrian
01-14-2012, 05:10 PM
B-L-I-T-Z-E-R

Imaginos
01-14-2012, 05:26 PM
So what?
All the propagandists from Corporatist Nutjob Network (CNN) have been busy painting Dr. Paul as a racist (except Peirs Morgan).
It doesn't matter which propagandist running the debate.
Expect nothing but the same b.s.
And for the record, I predict that they will ask again whether Dr. Paul will run as an independent for the 1,000th times.
And their agenda is making him look like a non-Republican so average Joe kinda Republicans would not vote for him.
This set up has nothing to do with journalism.
Let me spell out MSM for you.
M- Money grabbing
S- Sewage loving
M- Morbid gang of PRESSITUTE
MSM is THE propaganda wing of the establishment busy promoting anti-American policies so they can destroying the Constitution, liberty, prosperity while running the police state domestically and sending us and our families to abroad so we can fight and die for the Military Industrial Complex.

Paulistinian
01-14-2012, 05:27 PM
John King converted to Judaism for Dana Bash... and she didn't even take his last name, she kept her ex-husband's (Leon Panetta's Chief of Staff) name! LOL!

Imaginos
01-14-2012, 05:39 PM
John King converted to Judaism for Dana Bash... and she didn't even take his last name, she kept her ex-husband's (Leon Panetta's Chief of Staff) name! LOL!
Bash will never be questioned no matter how unfair/unprofessional she was/is because the big shot Wolf Blitzer who is running the nomination coverage scam was the lobbyist for AIPAC (shudder).
What a scam this whole MSM industry is!

Danjlion7
01-14-2012, 05:50 PM
And the plot thickens . . .

SurfsUp
01-14-2012, 05:53 PM
All ron has to do is point out how biased she was against him and turn the tables. He could say, maybe your wife should learn what unbiased reporting means. hahaha

bluesc
01-14-2012, 05:53 PM

These people are all connected. No wonder all Presidents are related.

Bash's ex husband is also a former member of CFR. You could spend years studying how all of these people are connected.

Carole
01-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Seems the MSM is quite an inbred group in their personal lives. :D