PDA

View Full Version : 15 MINUTE(!) youtube ads?

nobody's_hero
01-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Just surfing around on youtube and I just sat through a 15 minute compilation of Ron Paul ads. 'Serial hypocrisy' 'compassion' and some grassroots looking stuff.

I really don't know what to make of it. 15 minutes?

Has anyone else seen it?

(I'm not signed in so I figure this ad must show up for everyone, randomly)

Jeremy
01-14-2012, 02:42 PM
It's probably that PAC wasting its money on the internet instead of on TV, etc.

nobody's_hero
01-14-2012, 02:44 PM
It's probably that PAC wasting its money on the internet instead of on TV, etc.

See that's what I was thinking. We don't need anymore help on the internet.

It looks like someone did this independently, though. It's not just one PAC. They're using ads from different pacs, home-made youtube videos, official campaign ads, you name it, it's all together in that 15 minutes. It's still running as I'm typing this, lol.

I'm not sure how youtube advertising works, but I was watching this story on the RT channel. I'm gonna post the link and see if it happens for anyone else.

Cruise ship aground: More aerial views of sunk Costa Concordia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBOOwTpYg8&feature=relmfu

nobody's_hero
01-14-2012, 02:50 PM
There's a link in the video. I'm gonna click it, if I don't reply, it's a virus, lol.

Edit: Okay, no virus. It takes me to a site called, 'endorseliberty.com'.

Anyone heard of them?

nano1895
01-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Yeah I saw Compassion just a min ago.

neverseen
01-14-2012, 02:53 PM
me too.... they interrupted my wanting to watch "Empty Walls" by Serj (btw, one of the main reasons I awoke politically was this video). Now i'm getting battered with 15min of ads from the paul people lawl

nobody's_hero
01-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Well, I've heard the r3volution is much bigger than Ron Paul Forums. It's true.

I've never heard of the 'endorse liberty' PAC.

Welcome to Endorse Liberty. We are an alliance of entrepreneurs, inventors and creators who have come together to promote the cause of liberty as the founding principle that powers America.

Open, unhampered creativity—technological, medical, artistic, musical, educational, agricultural, environmental, etc.—creates the jobs that fuel our economy and brings maximum prosperity to individuals and communities.

Liberty is the foundation of American culture. We believe America can regain its place as the world's role model. We endorse and promote the leaders who champion liberty.

neverseen
01-14-2012, 02:54 PM
looks like the same group doing the fake mitt romney vid

nobody's_hero
01-14-2012, 02:56 PM
looks like the same group doing the fake mitt romney vid

I thought that was Santa Rita or something.

nobody's_hero
01-14-2012, 02:58 PM
It would be nice if these PACs could work together. IMO the Revolution PAC makes the best quality ads, but there are apparently some other PACs with money to burn. RevPAC's creativity + other PACs resources = Ron Paul wins.