PDA

View Full Version : Life: Abortion, Maddow, thoughts?

kusok
01-14-2012, 11:33 AM
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9UjUKJsN6s&feature=

HRD53
01-14-2012, 03:31 PM
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9UjUKJsN6s&feature=

if its Maddow I bet she's either doing a lot of winking at the camera along with snarky comments or she's laying down 'truth' with righteous indignation. She is so reminiscent of the trendy 'hipsters' crowd with that elitist mentality of hers. That lady loves her big government as long as it legislates the values she specifically thinks are good. I cannot and will not ever understand people like this... when the government turns into this overbearing police/nanny state that quashes them, the only satisfaction will be that they got what they deserved...

uhm, that being said... the link is broke. :)

Golding
01-14-2012, 03:46 PM
if its Maddow I bet she's either doing a lot of winking at the camera along with snarky comments or she's laying down 'truth' with righteous indignation. She is so reminiscent of the trendy 'hipsters' crowd with that elitist mentality of hers. That lady loves her big government as long as it legislates the values she specifically thinks are good. I cannot and will not ever understand people like this... when the government turns into this overbearing police/nanny state that quashes them, the only satisfaction will be that they got what they deserved...

uhm, that being said... the link is broke. :)Note the space in the middle of the link.

That said, to answer the OP:

Yes, Rachel Maddow's show is an abortion.
Or better yet: Yes, I would like to abort Rachel Maddow.

Regarding the actual video though, I don't quite get what Maddow is trying to get at. I'm not sure of any doctor who wouldn't want to evaluate what they're trying to abort. What if the patient is trying to have an abortion and they actually are found to have a hydatidiform mole? Management changes. The doctor has to know what they're getting into, and jumping straight to the invasiveness of an abortion without proper workup first is a mistake. Maddow shouldn't carelessly use the word "medically unnecessary" like that.

What's funny about people who try to make Ron Paul out as a hypocrite is that they have to expose their own hypocrisy to do it. Maddow is all for government being involved in peoples' lives, but not if it can somehow be twisted against someone who isn't.

HRD53
01-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Note the space in the middle of the link.

That said, to answer the OP:

Yes, Rachel Maddow's show is an abortion.
Or better yet: Yes, I would like to abort Rachel Maddow.

lol

Ah yea, i missed the white space. My previous statement still stands. Maddow against "invasive" government when it doesn't support what she believes... Maddow not understanding the concept of a Republic etc

HigherVision
01-17-2012, 03:32 AM
I'm sorry but just look at her, she's obviously not a balanced person.

Kandilynn
01-17-2012, 03:54 AM
I've had an ultrasound before and it's really not that 'invasive'. I don't think an ultrasound or trying to persuade a woman to make a different choice is actually going to hurt anyone. I think Maddow is seriously making an issue out of nothing. That being said, I'm basically pro-choice. I don't like abortions, I would never have one. I wouldn't wish having to make that decision on my worst enemy. But I think that people have a right to make that choice for themselves.