PDA

View Full Version : Consensus Politics - Amazing!

FreeTraveler
11-10-2007, 04:03 PM
We've had some hard-fought battles here, but I think the end result is truly amazing. Kudos to Trevor and all the other participants for putting egos aside and working diligently to produce the best possible product to advance Dr. Paul's campaign!

I've been in business for decades, and I've never seen a group come together, lock their egos away, and work for a common cause as well as what I've seen here. I believe what we're seeing here actually goes far beyond Dr. Paul's campaign. This level of synergy will transform the way politics is practiced in the future.

Midnight77
11-10-2007, 04:35 PM
I agree. This movement and uniting of us not just across the United States ... but around the Globe is nothing short of phenomenal.

And what is also fascinating, is that this is truly a battle between the Internet and Mainstream Media. Which Medium will come out on top? Because the Internet is clearly in the process of redefining politics.

jgmaynard
11-10-2007, 04:38 PM
I've only seen something like this once before - the group that came together to get NH chosen as the Free State in the FSP. What an amazing group. I get a very similar feeling with you folks. Of course, I recognize a few veterans of that victory in here now as well. :)

JM

justinc.1089
11-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Yeah everyone on here does seem to work good together especially with going along with the most popular choices and opinions on here and not their own. I think I have only noticed maybe one person that couldn't get rid of their ego and constantly showed or shows it off to other people over the 5th, which is dumb, but thats just one person anyway, and the people that disagreed with them had good reason to do so. And ultimately the compromise brought about the best result I think. I think our compromising of opinions is what is giving us such good results though. Its interesting too to see how little disagreement there is over the BTP idea. I think thats a sign its going to be huge because the 5th had some strong disagreement although a compromise was reached of course. But this doesn't have any disagreement like that to begin with so I think thats an awesome sign.