PDA

View Full Version : Media showing "bad pictures" Ron Paul: possibly false

OReich
11-10-2007, 03:59 PM
I think its possible that the media isn't always purposely showing bad pictures of Paul; rather, I think they have a limited choice of pictures.

Don't quit being skeptical about the media putting out bad pictures, but maybe keep my theory in mind.

Korey Kaczynski
11-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I think its possible that the media isn't always purposely showing bad pictures of Paul; rather, I think they have a limited choice of pictures.

Don't quit being skeptical about the media putting out bad pictures, but maybe keep my theory in mind.

I think some pictures are, though. Like the closeup one with only his nose, eyes, and mouth that looks atrocious.

ksuguy
11-10-2007, 04:01 PM
It seems to be better lately, but early on they were finding the worst ones possible.

Corydoras
11-10-2007, 04:10 PM
I think that because early on the media treated him like a nobody, the photographers didn't take many pics of him, and thus there were fewer to choose from, and fewer good ones. Things WILL get better, and I agree, they are starting to get beter already.

akalucas
11-10-2007, 04:22 PM
This one is my favorite pictures.

http://images.zwire.com/local/Z/Zwire2737/zwire/images/2007/11/story/RonPaulWalking_story.JPG