PDA

View Full Version : Time to call friends & family members! Nothing to lose much to gain!

qwerty
01-14-2012, 07:04 AM
And ask them to donate!

Our message is getting out and people are hearing the truth about Ron Paul and they like it!

We must do everything we can to get the campaign the money needed to spread the truth about Ron...

Thatīs the biggest challenge we have (getting the truth out) and itīs not free but can you put a price for freedom ?

Luckily this time we only need to sacrifice our time and money and not our lives...

This is the most important moneybomb ever, we have never been this close to victory!

ONLY THING WE ALL SHOULD AGREE IS THAT WE ALL SHOULD BE FREE!

qwerty
01-14-2012, 07:12 AM
We are reaching the level where the momentum for Ron cannot be killed anymore!

qwerty
01-14-2012, 09:14 AM
BUMP!

dfalken
01-14-2012, 09:50 AM
I spoke with my aunt and uncle this morning. They have always been neocons and in 2008 they used to basically laugh at me for supporting Paul. Earlier this year they still told me all the reasons why Ron Paul was crazy, unelectable, out of the mainstream, etc. In this morning's conversation they patiently listened to me and they were very receptive to what I had to say. They asked questions with genuine curiosity. I asked if they knew who Obama's and Romney's main campaign contributor was and then I told them. They were silent. They asked me about Ron's age and I said he bikes 20 miles a day and is in great health. I asked him if they had heard the NH speech and they said he definitely was eloquent. They asked how he planned to get rid of the Fed and if many people would lose their jobs with the Federal depts he was going to close and I explained to them it would be gradual. I told them the Fed was one of the most corrupt institutions in the US. We spoke about pulling out the military from around the world and how we had a choice to do it now on our own will or wait until we went bankrupt and then have to pull them out anyway. We spoke about how Paul is the only one that can beat Obama about how 70% of the Ron Paul voters in the NH exit poll said they wouldn't support the other Republicans. They asked about Ron Paul being VP for Romney and I said he would never do that.

In summary I think they are getting ready to actually vote for Ron Paul. They are in their late 60s, watch CNN and FOX and I never thought I would see the day they opened up to Ron Paul. They live in NY so I am pretty sure by the time the election comes around to them they'll be fully ready to vote for the Dr. The tide is truly turning people. Those who marginalize Ron Paul are now starting to feel left out. I never thought we could do well in South Carolina but I am now even seeing a path to a win. I really believe that if we win South Carolina all the other candidates including Romney and Obama might as well pack their bags and go home.