PDA

View Full Version : Paul Only Candidate Right On Defense And Iran: Colonel Shaffer (Super-Hawk)

S.Shorland
01-14-2012, 03:52 AM
*VIDEO*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUrX9t9v3rY

IDefendThePlatform
01-14-2012, 04:09 AM
Ooh that was a good one. Tweeted. +rep

milo10
01-14-2012, 04:16 AM
+rep. Although I'm not sure what he meant by Iran already having two warheads, if I understood him correctly.

S.Shorland
01-14-2012, 04:16 AM
They all know the money is gone and the game is up.Once they openly admit the 'federal' reserve was set up as a means to steal from the poor to give to the politically connected,I will begin to trust them.

01-14-2012, 04:31 AM
From wikipedia (emphasis mine):
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Shaffer_(intelligence_officer))
Shaffer published his memoirs as the book Operation Dark Heart. The Defense Department attempted to preserve secrecy of revelations made by the book, by buying up and destroying all 10,000 copies of the book's first, uncensored run, before allowing for the release of a second, censored printing. However, several uncensored pre-release copies were distributed, allowing a person in possession of an earlier copy to compare it to the redacted version to glean what the government considers unfit for public consumption.[2][3]

LawnWake
01-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Man, I mean, this is great, but I'm always letdown when I see this is on Freedom Watch. I love the Judge, but this needs to reach a different audience.

However, in my totally non-expert opinion, I completely agree with Shaffer. Iran is all the Ayatollahs have, they will not risk their empire by blowing up infidels. It makes absolutely no sense.

Iran actually has potential to be a pretty prosperous and western society. If they were to actively trade with the west, they would 'westernize' pretty quickly. So I think they're probably the best example of how free trade can lead to peace and friendship.

ross11988
01-14-2012, 05:26 AM
Col. Shaffer is a true hero.