PDA

View Full Version : New strategy: Comparison sheet

Lightweis
01-14-2012, 01:08 AM
At 2 polling locations in NH, I handed out comparison sheets to about 1,200 people on the day of the primary. I would say we received about ten people who said they changed their vote because of the sheet and about fifty other people who commented the sheet was extremely helpful. The majority of voters were reading the comparison sheet as they walked up to vote (pissing off Romney and huntsman supporters). This is an extremely great strategy to implement at polling locations and well beforehand while going door to door. Voters like comparing candidates. Using these sheets, it allows the voter to make decisions based on facts. My grassroots organization wants to have these comparison sheets sent around the country especially to voters in South Carolina. Kinko’s offers a deal: 10,000 sheets at around 200 dollars. Our grassroots organization has a goal of reaching every republican, democrat, and independent in Virginia with a sheet before the March six primary. It seems like there has been a lot interest so far. So our new goal should be to get a comparison sheet printed in every state. We can change each comparison sheet to meet different key issues in each primary. Let me know what everyone thinks and suggestions ASAP!

http://i.imgur.com/QOT5V.jpg (http://imgur.com/QOT5V)

This is located on the back of the Sheet: For some reason I had a hard time loading the second page of the PDF. I can email somebody the full PDF, so they can fix everything and load it properly on here.

Further notes on Romney: On gay marriage, in 1994, supported pro gay initiatives as well as supporting Fed mandate to force acceptance
of gays in the work place; in 2007, now supports a national amendment to ban same sex marriage on the federal level, even though it
was voted in place in Massachusetts and is also now against the Fed mandate he supported in 1994. (flip/flop/flip) Touted Massachusetts
health care reform; YET is against Obama health care; now acknowledges that BOTH reforms include individual mandates that may be
unconstitutional. On immigration, in 2006, said illegals should be afforded path to citizenship and NOW is completely against it - at the same
time, did not address funding issues to known 'sanctuary' cities in MA: Cambridge, Somerville and Orleans - all known sanctuary cities.
When taking on the Governorship of MA, refused to sign a "no new tax pledge"; raised taxes/fees 7 times; at start of the 2007 campaign,
Romney stated that he indeed did sign the pledge. Supported military involvement in Libya, specifically the bombing. He stated that
Obama was being too soft on Libya until it was noted to him that Congress had not given permission for military action THEN he stated that
our presence there should only have been in a humanitarian capacity (flip/flop) Romney also has suggested in debates that he believes that
military action does not necessarily need to be preceded by Congressional approval.
Further notes on Gingrich: Supported Obama's individual mandates as well as Clinton's Universal Health Care. Suggested the purchase
of flex-fuel cars be mandated to all Americans. Now states that he is against individual mandates, and makes specific reference to Romney
Care, which actuallymodeled itself after a Gingrich health mandate model. Hired company to create fake Twitter to appear as if he had a
following. While Speaker of the House, had 84 ethics charges brought against him; was fined $300k; charges were dropped just prior to
Gingrich agreeing to resign from the Speakership. First wife was his highschool geometry teacher. Met his 2nd and 3rd wives while having
adulterous affairs while married to wives one and two, respectively. Recently converted to Catholicism; was committing adultery while
investigating President Clinton over Monica Lewinsky. Bounced 22 checks during the House banking scandal. Voted for secret House pay
raise and chauffeur service.
Further notes on Paul: He has been fighting for return to personal liberties as subscribed by the Constitution for 30 years; his position on ALL of the issues has remained the same for 30 years. His voting record proves this as well as his verbal address to Congress and in interviews
with the media. He is pro capitalist but anti crony corporatism; he is pro local farming and is one of only two Congressmen to refuse
participation in the lifetime Congressional pension and is the ONLY Rep to vote against Congressional pay raises! On electability: Paul is ONE
of only TWO candidates to make the VA state ballot. Santorum failed to get on the ballot in VA, TN and DC. Gingrich failed to get on the
ballot in MO, OH and VA. Paul also draws many democrats and independents, votes crucial to unseating Obama in the general election.
Paul has received huge endorsements from both the Democratic and Independent sides (eg. Nader, Kucinich); many Democrats have
actually changed their party affiliation just in order to vote for Paul (BlueRepublicans), truly bolstering the GOP's numbers and thereby
ensuring Obama's defeat in 2013, a return to the GOP's claim being the BIG TENT party.
The facts listed on this comparison chart can be corroborated by Googling the Candidate listed and the associated issue/fact.
If you would like links to the online sources for these facts, please email ronpaulforlibertydc@gmail.com; the links will be provided.
If any candidate's position has changed since this draft, it is due to the candidate's changing of his opinion.

YOU CAN DONATE TO THIS PROJECT HERE: http://paul4prezalexandriameetup.chipin.com/ron-paul

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-14-2012, 01:11 AM
Excellent post and idea and I am glad to see you moving out of the chatroom and into the main forum as well. I would suggest setting up a chip-in account or some other way that people can help donate to get the job done. +rep

playpianoking
01-14-2012, 01:14 AM
^awesome

gerryb
01-14-2012, 01:18 AM
For Virginia ditch the grinch

Add something about farm rights/freedom for the south/west

Add local info to the Foreign aid section - For Paul "spending money here at home in Virginia, in Norfolk, Quantico, etc."
Need something about this helping our allies - stop giving aid to our allies adversaries.. such as giving $x billion to hostile regimes in Egypt, Jordan, Syria.

I would recommend separate flyers for Indy and Dem houses as well..

coffeewithgames
01-14-2012, 01:18 AM
I would say for SC, you want to get rid of the Patriot Act mention...and replace it with something else.

Lightweis
01-14-2012, 01:21 AM
In Virginia, we are taking off the newt! No worries.. ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.

AlexAmore
01-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Brilliant idea. Must be implemented for SC! Of course make any changes needed based on the state in question. Gotta keep this bumped.

Make more sheets too. I'm sure with a tiny bit of organization and some donations it shouldn't be a problem for SC people. Granted I guess anyone could print these out themselves, but can they find them is the question.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-14-2012, 01:22 AM
I would say for SC, you want to get rid of the Patriot Act mention...and replace it with something else.

Maybe even scrap the part about overseas bases and replace that as well.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-14-2012, 01:23 AM
also, if you have room to do it.. add Santorum.

GunnyFreedom
01-14-2012, 01:24 AM
For SC, it may be good to add Santorum. Especially No Child Left Behind and Right To Work

ByeByeBernanke
01-14-2012, 01:26 AM
I would recommend moving the bailout/gun rights/housing bubble issue to the top. I wouldn't emphasize the Patriot Act. Also, if there was a way to make the language seem a little more objective rather than the pro Paul bias it now has. But I really really like this idea, it is brilliant.

Seriously, why don't we print thousands of these for the day of the primary, this will work.

GunnyFreedom
01-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Maybe even scrap the part about overseas bases and replace that as well.

SC will like reopening their bases in SC that were originally shuttered to send troops overseas. Make no mention of "past mistakes" anywhere in foreign policy though, that will turn off SC faster than "the speed of light" lmao

But SC was in recession long before the rest of us, because abandoned military bases turned large swaths of the State into a ghost town. People like money coming home almost as much as they like relatives coming home.

gerryb
01-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Ok, if this is for SC.

Gay marriage and Abortion info has to be there.. That's what lost us Iowa -- foreign policy was the 2nd biggest negative against paul, but after explaining his pro-defense position.. everyone who would listen through the reasoning said they had to reconsider and may support RP..

drop mitt and add santorum

GunnyFreedom
01-14-2012, 01:29 AM
I would recommend moving the bailout/gun rights/housing bubble issue to the top. I wouldn't emphasize the Patriot Act. Also, if there was a way to make the language seem a little more objective rather than the pro Paul bias it now has. But I really really like this idea, it is brilliant.

Seriously, why don't we print thousands of these for the day of the primary, this will work.

I like tuning it to sound more objective and less Paulish. Will be more effective in SC I think. Let the truth/facts speak for themselves. No need to spin it.

GunnyFreedom
01-14-2012, 01:31 AM
haha when you asked for input you didn't count on such zeal eh? ;)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-14-2012, 01:31 AM
SC will like reopening their bases in SC that were originally shuttered to send troops overseas. Make no mention of "past mistakes" anywhere in foreign policy though, that will turn off SC faster than "the speed of light" lmao

But SC was in recession long before the rest of us, because abandoned military bases turned large swaths of the State into a ghost town. People like money coming home almost as much as they like relatives coming home.

Good point Gunny and it is an aspect I had not really considered so thanks for the input. Perhaps just word it so that it is clear about the benefits closing bases overseas would provide to SC. Also, as Gerry said... Abortion would be a great topic for this type of literature.

Lightweis
01-14-2012, 01:33 AM
We handed this out in NH. We haven't really made any changes for SOuth carolina yet. But this did change peoples mind and help people come to a decision in NH. It really works and should be implemented in all states upcoming.

justinc.1089
01-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Bump for a good idea

Dsylexic
the problem with saying we are against the patriot act is that sheeple think that just because it is named 'patriot',it is a good thing. so lets put out our real objections.wiretapping,warrantless arrest ,surveillance,police state etc.same for no child left behind.mention the wasteful expense of money on bureuacracies so that sheeple dont misunderstand that we are somehow anti education

Arklatex
This is one of the best ideas I've seen since I've been apart of this. Very clever and practical... and effective. Imagine a ton of money going into this like we did with the friggin blimp.

PeacePlan
01-14-2012, 01:45 AM
Is there a pdf file of this or word file so it can be printed out? I would like to just have these when I need them.

Kandilynn
01-14-2012, 01:48 AM
I'd like to see taxes on there.

GunnyFreedom
01-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Good point Gunny and it is an aspect I had not really considered so thanks for the input. Perhaps just word it so that it is clear about the benefits closing bases overseas would provide to SC. Also, as Gerry said... Abortion would be a great topic for this type of literature.

No, don't say "close bases" that sounds scary. Instead say "Bring the troops home to their families and reopen our military bases right here in South Carolina!" Leave it up to their imaginations what happens to the empty bases in Germany. That we they own the idea and we didn't shove it down their throat.

Slist
01-14-2012, 01:52 AM
No, don't say "close bases" that sounds scary. Instead say "Bring the troops home to their families and reopen our military bases right here in South Carolina!" Leave it up to their imaginations what happens to the empty bases in Germany. That we they own the idea and we didn't shove it down their throat.

And always mention that RP aims for a strong national defense, that the US would answer any attack with it's full might (I know, sounds Neocon, but they like to hear that)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Is there a pdf file of this or word file so it can be printed out? I would like to just have these when I need them.

This is a good idea and presents another interesting possibility. What if instead of asking for money you simply asked for supporters to print out x number of them and to send them to an address you provide and they can also send stamps or donate towards stamps and envelopes. You could also just get a list of voters and have supporters volunteer to take x amount of the voters and start sending them on their own.

Lightweis
01-14-2012, 02:01 AM
I have the full PDF. I had a hard time copying it. Just give me your email and I will send it to you

PeacePlan
01-14-2012, 02:08 AM
I have the full PDF. I had a hard time copying it. Just give me your email and I will send it to you

I left you a PM with my email.

RP-AUSTRALIA
01-14-2012, 02:11 AM
Msyne put on the religion of each candidate for SC. I bet a few voters would be unaware that Romney is Mormon. As post an updated version for SC in here for everyone to critique.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-14-2012, 02:17 AM
Msyne put on the religion of each candidate for SC. I bet a few voters would be unaware that Romney is Mormon. As post an updated version for SC in here for everyone to critique.

ehhh I would really leave religion out of it. I think it would backfire on the campaign and I don't think Ron would like people sending that out as a way to get support for him.

RP-AUSTRALIA
01-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Also make a point of the fact that rp will stimulate the SC economy by reopening the states military bases.

RP-AUSTRALIA
01-14-2012, 02:21 AM
I only mentioned it because people are saying that SC voters are quite religious.

AlexAmore
01-14-2012, 02:26 AM
If anyone has a connection to the Dailypaul, it would be really helpful to get this idea up there too. Also the official campaign might finally bite on a grassroots idea and this could be it. They might edit it somewhat for whatever reason, but they would be smart to go full speed ahead with it.

I posted it on Doug Wead's Facebook http://www.facebook.com/DougWeadOfficial
Please "like it" and/or comment for legitimacy.

I sent a message to the official campaign site and I'm about to twitter it. I don't want to spam them but we need to put an emphasis on this.

Slist
01-14-2012, 02:26 AM
Why not make a googledoc with a huge list of differences edited by everyone. Out of that anyone can pull those rows that please him the most and make individual fact sheets (e.g. to convince a certain parent, a certain state or simply as a personal reference to learn some facts about the other candidates)

ByeByeBernanke
01-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Emphasize Ron Paul has never voted to raise taxes and would work to phase out the IRS.

Maybe put top 3 contributors as well...

Arklatex
01-14-2012, 02:30 AM
guys keep carrying this on! I'm off to sleepy puppy land.

respectively,

ByeByeBernanke
01-14-2012, 02:32 AM
Also, the more professional you make it look the more legitimacy it will have in the minds of the undecideds.

RP-AUSTRALIA
01-14-2012, 02:33 AM
Maybe you could do religion by stealth by putting heading such as 'Family & Right to Life Values'. For example, under the the heading you could put something like "Ron Paul is an Evangelical Christian who believes that...". "Newt Gingrich is a Catholic..." (refer here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?350838-ARG-Poll-shows-Gingrich-doing-well-w-Evangelicals-Paul-not-so-much)

PeacePlan
01-14-2012, 02:35 AM

I just received the file and printed it out - very nice. Please lets figure out a way to get this in the hands of our front line in SC or decide if we want to mail these. How can we get these to people in SC. If you do a chipin I am in for 25...

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-14-2012, 03:35 AM
bump

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2012, 04:01 AM
I love this idea and agree it needs to be done with less of a pro Paul slant.

Why not make a googledoc with a huge list of differences edited by everyone. Out of that anyone can pull those rows that please him the most and make individual fact sheets (e.g. to convince a certain parent, a certain state or simply as a personal reference to learn some facts about the other candidates)

This sounds like a good idea, but what pleases the person printing them out the most will almost certainly not translate to what pleases the undecided voter the most. If you have a specific person you are trying to convert thats where YOU come in with communicating those specifics better.

By Looking at public polling we put more emphasis on the top of the list issues(ie Economy, etc) based on that particular state. If we can create 1 of these slightly tweaked for each individual state and then have PDF's or wordfiles on here it will eliminate people from having to do any work, they just log on, pick their state download & print.

The less individuals edit it the better, there comes a point where people just start doing their own thing and it becomes less effective.

I think if we spend a little more time in here tweaking it & making adjustments, we can HIT THIS OUTTA THE PARK. We should have some people designated to research voter polls within each upcoming state and figure out what issues are important in each state & then work around that template.

The idea of shifting from saying close all the bases and bring the troops home....to Bring the troops home and REOPEN ThE CLOSED BASES HERE IS PHENOMINAL!! As others have said Local economies have collapsed in military heavy towns that closed bases. People hear close the bases around the world & sink back in fear of How will we defend ourselves without a presence around the world. I know & you know we can defend ourselves but its better to not have to get into that debate.

I would certainly not put that ROn would work to Phase out the IRS....People hear that and imediately say well how will the government get funding & you will have to go into too much explanation, Remember in a lot of cases this is going to be given to voters as they are walking into the booths, you need to hit them quick with positive unquestionable points & impulse them.

As for Mailers, we need to stop with the idea of mailing things to people we don't know. The Phone from home program is designed to get voters info & top issues & then direct mail them a targeted mailer based on their top issues. Additonal mailers will compromise this program & will be counterproductive.

I'm not trying to detract from the idea, but when it comes to marketing; we should listen to people in the marketing field. Direct Mail works with selling a product where it doesn't really matter the people that don't buy, your looking for the ones that do. For an election this is not the case the people that don't buy Ron Paul DO MATTER because they will buy someone else. We are trying to have the greatest Return on Investment.

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2012, 04:11 AM
also I would eliminate the Democrat endorsements especially of Kucinich on the back.....People think of Kucinich as a Nutjob WAY MORE THAN RON PAUL

affa
01-14-2012, 04:19 AM
did opposing campaigns spread any lies in NH? I know Santorum seems to.

If so, catalog those lies, and -address- them directly on the fact sheet. For example, if we know they're going to say 'Ron Paul hates cookies', we should have a direct quote under Preferred Junk Food that reads 'Ron Paul's biggest vice is his love for chocolate chip cookies.' Etc. The point, really, is to have specific quotes from Ron Paul deflecting specific, known lies and misrepresentations.

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2012, 04:33 AM
I like this one also.....came across it on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501181733#!/photo.php?fbid=685683847598&set=t.501181733&type=1&theater

It's not working....how do you upload a photo from your computer without a URL

AlexAmore
01-14-2012, 04:50 AM
I like this one also.....came across it on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501181733#!/photo.php?fbid=685683847598&set=t.501181733&type=1&theater

It's not working....how do you upload a photo from your computer without a URL

http://imageshack.us/

Kevin Smyth
01-14-2012, 04:57 AM

I agree. The typical South Carolina voter thinks that the Patriot Act is there to catch devious Muslims not regular Christian Americans so they approve of it.

Kevin Smyth
01-14-2012, 04:59 AM
also I would eliminate the Democrat endorsements especially of Kucinich on the back.....People think of Kucinich as a Nutjob WAY MORE THAN RON PAUL

When giving Ron Paul info to Republicans never include Democrat endorsements of any kind.

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2012, 05:03 AM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/518/votercomparison.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/votercomparison.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

we would just want to get rid of the small text at the very bottem, Richter is a libertarian so GOP voters may not like that

BTW thanks Alexamore

AlexAmore
01-14-2012, 05:04 AM
It's easier on the eyes with the color and clean style, but:

1. Because the format is used by so many businesses to promote their product (for obvious reasons), it looks too pro-Paul and promotional.
2. An "expert in economics" is very subjective.
3. It doesn't go in depth and use actual quotes. We're also not fighting Rick Perry, or Santorum any more. So giving them any
acknowledgement is bad. So we could use less people and go more in depth.
4. The original idea can be customized easier for different states as well.
5. Can't show lies or flip flops like you can with the original.

Tinnuhana
01-14-2012, 05:09 AM
The campaign's slim jims can give you some category ideas. Home schooling big in SC?
If touting the revitalization of the SC economy by reopening the bases, you can hit on Ron's strong national defense (In VA) by talking about his ideas about a move to submarines. I don't remember where I heard this comment, but it would be good.

anarchy
01-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Please mention the media bias and add that ron paul is not someone the establishment wants elected, and they are trying everyhting to stop him. Explain why. Put this as the first item cause it motivates people when injustice is being done.

anarchy
01-14-2012, 05:37 AM
Add 'purposefully ignored by media cause he cannot be bribed and will actually do what he says'

Eric21ND
01-14-2012, 05:39 AM
For SC, it may be good to add Santorum. Especially No Child Left Behind and Right To Work
Listen to Gunny he's from the area and military.

Eric21ND
01-14-2012, 05:43 AM
I like the idea of adding top contributors. Ron's being all the branches of the Armed Forces.

Eric21ND
01-14-2012, 05:45 AM
WINNING!

http://infowars.net/pictures/may2010/190510Rand.jpg

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2012, 05:48 AM
the blacked out by the media and th establishment not wanting him comes accross too conspiracy theoryish....better to just stick to the facts or say something like

The most electable candidate you've never heard of or something like that, without getting into the conspiratorial part behind why they never heard of.....a picture of the CBS poll against obama and romney might be good to have on there......allude to the 2 man race and him being the anti romney

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2012, 05:50 AM
Is it just me or does it look like Rand is trying to give Ron an over the back pound in this pic

http://infowars.net/pictures/may2010/190510Rand.jpg

J_White
01-14-2012, 06:27 AM
nice way to get people to focus on issues and not on good hair !

Kodaddy
01-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Maybe a personal section. Military service, previous employment, marriage and family facts...

Lightweis
01-14-2012, 08:02 AM
bump

Occam's Banana
01-14-2012, 09:30 AM
You sly devil! I'm glad you're on our side!
This is an excellent point/idea.

jsem
01-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Comparison sheets are amazing. Make a several-page pamphlet including a whole host of issues beyond these.

sailingaway
01-14-2012, 10:03 AM
I'd add life in South Carolina since Santorum is lying that Ron isn't pro life.

sailingaway
01-14-2012, 10:05 AM

I don't agree. I think it is independent bait and conservatives who aren't civil libertarians don't care about it except when they are being attacked on it.

Omnica
01-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Here is a link to a Paul vs Romney comparison sheet...

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391912_222130754536988_100002201966591_498847_1902 733984_n.jpg?dl=1http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391912_222130754536988_100002201966591_498847_1902 733984_n.jpg

Omnica
01-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I like the suggestion of making comparison sheets specific to the big issues in each individual state, like SC and NV and FL.

DealzOnWheelz
01-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Returning power back to congress is misspelled the 'R' in power; considering the lack of faith people have in congress, it may be better to simply state...is in favor of returning to a sound & stable currency that is not manipulable by international bankers or corporate interests....something along those lines

Oh and the Wake up america comes accross condescending as if the voter in question is asleep, dumb or not paying attention. The facts speak for themselves & considering Romney's well known for flip flopping they will come to their own conclusion

Here is a link to a Paul vs Romney comparison sheet...

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391912_222130754536988_100002201966591_498847_1902 733984_n.jpg?dl=1http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391912_222130754536988_100002201966591_498847_1902 733984_n.jpg

anthony0738
01-14-2012, 05:11 PM
I like the one with the X marks and Check marks. The other two are entirely tl;dr

AlexAmore
01-14-2012, 05:15 PM
I like the one with the X marks and Check marks. The other two are entirely tl;dr

I think if you bullet point them to add some organization it would help.

eric4186
01-14-2012, 05:44 PM
fantastic idea but there are some inaccuracies in the personal liberties section. (Obama hasn't signed SOPA yet...in fact he said he would veto it). The whole thing would be a lot better if it had sources too. I know that Gingrich quote about letting them attack us again is legit because I've seen the video...but if I hadn't seen that I'd have been highly skeptical, especially given that the whole chart is obviously pro-Paul biased.

Actually you know I think this could be done even more effectively if it maintained a neutral tone. Non-Paul supporters are just going to look at this and think it's Paul propaganda. If it were more of a legitimate guide to the candidates' strengths and weaknesses, but subtly highlighting Paul's strong points, I think it would be much more effective. Just get out things like how Paul has raised more money from veterans than the rest of the candidates combined...how he would take a paycheck of like 30k as president, how he gives back money to his district every term...etc.

mosquitobite
01-14-2012, 05:47 PM
fantastic idea but there are some inaccuracies in the personal liberties section. (Obama hasn't signed SOPA yet...in fact he said he would veto it). The whole thing would be a lot better if it had sources too. I know that Gingrich quote about letting them attack us again is legit because I've seen the video...but if I hadn't seen that I'd have been highly skeptical, especially given that the whole chart is obviously pro-Paul biased.

Actually you know I think this could be done even more effectively if it maintained a neutral tone. Non-Paul supporters are just going to look at this and think it's Paul propaganda. If it were more of a legitimate guide to the candidates' strengths and weaknesses, but subtly highlighting Paul's strong points, I think it would be much more effective. Just get out things like how Paul has raised more money from veterans than the rest of the candidates combined...how he would take a paycheck of like 30k as president, how he gives back money to his district every term...etc.

+1

what are their net worths?
Top donors?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-15-2012, 04:39 AM
bump because I like the idea and would like to see a bunch of these in SC.

Hospitaller
01-15-2012, 04:41 AM
I will kick off the chipin if the organiser shows a refined copy

Kandilynn
01-21-2012, 01:33 AM
I have been trying to make something like this and I am failing miserably. Does anyone have something already made that I can download and print? There was a mention of making an editable one on google docs, did anyone start that? Also, I'm looking for a flyer I can print of common misconceptions about Dr. Paul to give out to people who are brainwashed by the MSM. Does anyone have anything like that created?