PDA

View Full Version : This is the most important moneybomb ever is the history of this movement!

qwerty
01-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Please, donate as much as you can and ask others to do the same!

You donīt lose anything by asking others to donate, but we lose if we donīt get everyobdy we can to donate!

qwerty
01-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Please, donate as much as you can and ask others to do the same!

You donīt lose anything by asking others to donate, but we lose if we donīt get everyobdy we can to donate!

Arklatex
01-14-2012, 12:52 AM
I agree, just think a 2nd place finish is within reach in South Carolina and it would be HUGE! It would kill the other campaigns leaving it down to Romney Paul going into Florida...

ConsideringRonPaul
01-14-2012, 12:53 AM
I mean its important but why is it the most important

qwerty
01-14-2012, 12:54 AM

cause this is the last time Ron Paul runs and this is the critical time to grow the momentum to win the nomination...

we must hit when the iron is hot...

Firehouse26
01-14-2012, 12:59 AM

The most current money bomb is always the most important. The earlier they can put the funds to work the better. More money raised = more press, more ads, more hiring, more respect from people on the fence, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Especially if people know they're going to max out eventually, they should do it in as few donations as possible and as soon as possible to limit Credit Card transaction costs and free up time and postage money that the campaign uses to try and solicit support from repeat donors. Once you're maxed out they can focus on others. It's like a savings account. The more money earlier in the game = bigger snowball at the bottom of the hill (compounding interest)

LandonCook
01-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Agreed! 3 friends and I are all donating $100 this afternoon.

qwerty
01-14-2012, 01:00 AM
The most current money bomb is always the most important. The earlier they can put the funds to work the better. More money raised = more press, more ads, more hiring, more respect from people on the fence, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Especially if people know they're going to max out eventually, they should do it in as few donations as possible and as soon as possible to limit Credit Card transaction costs and free up time and postage money that the campaign uses to try and solicit support from repeat donors. Once you're maxed out they can focus on others. It's like a savings account. The more money earlier in the game = bigger snowball at the bottom of the hill (compounding interest)

Yes, but i honestly think this is the most important cause we have never been this close to win the primaries...

qwerty
01-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Best thing is that this time we can fight the revolution with phones! Call your friends in morning! :)

Carehn
01-14-2012, 01:03 AM
1st place!!!! 1st place is in reach! We play to win damn it!