PDA

View Full Version : Digg article about to make top list

DjLoTi
06-18-2007, 12:20 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_introduces_legislation_to_abolish_the_Fed eral_Reserve_2

Comments are a ton of *really* positive feedback.

LizF
06-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Indeed, great to see!

UCFGavin
06-18-2007, 12:33 AM
posted and dugg

lucky
06-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Dug it also.

AMack
06-18-2007, 08:17 AM
Good, but not enough. Write to your representative NOW and let him/her know that you support this bill! The men and women of the committee need to hear us!

http://www.house.gov/htbin/wrep_const

Send them a polite letter voicing support for the bill. Clicking "Write Your Representative" will open a page allowing you to pinpoint him/her, if you are unsure. Don't wait! Act now!

Andy

AMack
06-18-2007, 09:16 AM
My Letter (Not yet submitted):
------------------------------------------------
Greetings, Mr. Frank.

I am writing to you in regards to the legislation known as H.R. 2755, recently introduced by Ron Paul and currently undergoing consideration by the House Committee on Financial Services.

It is very important that we repeal the Federal Reserve. A private monopoly should never be given control over our money. The Federal Reserve is a profit-driven organization controlled by stockholders, often rich and powerful men. Something as precious as our dollar should always be controlled by the federal government, as the Constitution states. The men who control the Federal Reserve to not act in the best interest of America; they act in the best interest of profit, and our dollar is not a currency to be toyed with for personal gain. Please throw your support behind this bill. Our forefathers warned against the evils of a privately owned national bank. Please give the power to handle our currency back to our federal government.

From the Constitution
- Article 1, Section 8, Clause 5: The Congress shall have the power to coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures.
- The Tenth Amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved for the States respectively, or to the people.

From this it is clear that only Congress has the power to handle our dollar. Nowhere in the Constitution is a private industry given the power to coin money. Please end this and save the American dollar.

Thanks,
Andrew Mackenzie
-----------------------------------------------

Any feedback is appreciated, so I don't unknowingly make a fool of myself.

CurtisLow
06-18-2007, 02:21 PM
posted and dugg

slantedview
06-18-2007, 02:36 PM
dug

guntherg16
06-18-2007, 03:57 PM
dugg