PDA

View Full Version : Pro War is a mute issue - NYPOST $120 trillion:The shocking true size of our nation's debt

jointhefightforfreedom
01-13-2012, 08:59 PM
$120 trillion: The shocking true size of our nation's debt

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/trillion_the_shocking_true_size_tOxcrobUBUup9IEW3v QAhJ

It's Time to step up with some Texas straight Talk IMO !
All you hear about is the annual deficit not the Full amount of US debt.
$120 trillion should stop all conversations in their tracks!

When all the pro war neocons keep babbling on about middle east this , terrorist that, We are in immediate danger if IRAN gets a nuke , There needs to be truth slapped right in their face.

There will not be any wars or us involvement anywhere because "WE ARE BROKE"

When they say we can't let iran get a nuclear weapon! I say we answer back with truth!
How they hell are you gonna pay for the wars?
social security and medicare are both broke so Mitt santorum, newt and whoever else, are you gonna starve grandma to pay for war?
you gonna deny medical care for your children to pay for war?

This is really simple, what happens when you can't pay your electric bill ? they don't give you free electricity for decades --They cut you off!
unless you have your own printing press counterfeiting money in the basement well that's what our government is doing with the federal reserve!

The other sovereign nations of the world are about to be backed into a corner and when they are they are gonna stop using federal reserve notes as thier countries reserve bank currency and then EVERY AMERICAN regardless of party will WAKE UP.

Because the morning after they stop using the Fed notes , Bread will be $100 a loaf !

I think the general population needs to hear in VERY SIMPLE plain english terms similar to this to really wake them up.

$120 Trillion in debt ! WE CANNOT AFFORD ANOTHER DAY OF SPENDING TO POLICE THE FUCKING WORLD!

Sorry for the rant but it's really frustrating that people don't get it!

AMERICA is Broke and WE CANT PAY FOR MORE WARS and other countries disputes and problems period!

jointhefightforfreedom
01-13-2012, 09:03 PM
I would like to see a America is Broke video
or We can't afford war video.
Somehow simplify the IOUSA video somehow
How about
YOU CAN'T AFFORD WAR WITH IRAN OR ANYONE ELSE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-caWJWpT8

Aratus
01-13-2012, 09:06 PM
i agree. the debt is beggering us.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-13-2012, 09:11 PM
It was 53 trillion when this video came out in 2007
Now is 120 Trillion

bobburn
01-13-2012, 09:13 PM
That's moot, but yes, the true size of our debt and how to fix it is the issue all the candidates should be focusing on. Of course, Ron Paul is the only one doing anything to attack it.

Tyler_Durden
01-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Economic collapse much?

All of the candidates pretty much admit there's an economic crisis. I even heard Panetta admit it last week. The doctor is the only one who EMPHASIZES it......

Drex
01-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Whats the next word after trillion?

Tyler_Durden
01-13-2012, 09:18 PM

Anarchy

jointhefightforfreedom
01-13-2012, 09:23 PM
What most Americans really have no clue about is real media over seas!
I have traveled over seas quit a lot. Many European cities and multi government coalitions are discussing replacing the federal reserve note as thier countries reserve currency VERY proactively . Thier are many many mainstream News stories about this subject over there.
But we never see these stories here.

We heard about Greece only because they rioted in the streets.
in the last 2 years Ireland has become a ghost town. Homes in Ireland dropped from 500,000 pounds to under 100,000 GBP.
there has been a massive exodus of people migrating out of the country.

QuickZ06
01-13-2012, 09:25 PM

quadrillion......this whole thing just sucks.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-13-2012, 09:28 PM
I would like to see RevolutionPAC or someone else do a video that will cut to the bone of the establishment and basically remove the argument of pro war.

We can't Invade Iran because we are broke so for or against doesn't matter Mitt , so now what do you have?

War - HOW WILL YOU PAY FOR IT?

jolynna
01-13-2012, 11:01 PM
I would like to see RevolutionPAC or someone else do a video that will cut to the bone of the establishment and basically remove the argument of pro war.

We can't Invade Iran because we are broke so for or against doesn't matter Mitt , so now what do you have?

War - HOW WILL YOU PAY FOR IT?

From Mitt's Website, I don't think he intends to cut back on military spending. Shoot, he doesn't think Obama spent ENOUGH. Maybe he needs to stop listening to the Today Show's financial experts who tell the masses every morning that Europe is solved and that the U.S. economy is picking up?

http://mittromneycentral.com/on-the-issues/national-defense/

Summary: Mitt Romney on National Defense

Complete the non-nuclear ballistic missile defense system.
Increase defense budget to 4% of GDP (gross domestic product).
Add 100,000 more troops to our armed forces.
Repair or replace military equipment lost in Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts.
Work to better protect ourselves from cyber-attack.
Increase number of naval vessels and aircraft to levels needed to do their missions.
Terrorists should not have access to our civil courts or be imprisoned on U.S. soil.

Mitt Romney 6/5/07 at Manchester, NH debate

"And we have the strength to protect our interests and to protect people who love liberty. For that to happen, we’re going to have not just to attack each one of these problems one by one, but say, ‘How do we help move the world of Islam so that the moderate Muslims can reject the extreme?’ And for that to happen, we’re going to have to have a strong military and an effort to combine with our allies in such a way that we combine for an effort to help move Islam towards modernity. There is a war going on, and we need a broad response to make sure that these people have a different vision.” --

I also believe Mitt said that Obama's middle east stance is TOO TIMID.

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who has promised to make sure that those who have been putting money into the system for social security and medicare for all of their lives will GET what they were promised. The opportunity to opt out of those programs is for young people under 25. Food and medicine for grandma or war? No question what the choice will be if Ron Paul isn't our next president.

Brick-in-the-Wall
01-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Anarchy

This right here.

I agree, RevPAC needs to make an add on this.

If the words "$120 trillion dollar debt" get thrown into your face, that'll make you shit bricks worse than any "Iran has the bomb" fear.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-14-2012, 02:40 AM
This right here.

I agree, RevPAC needs to make an add on this.

If the words "$120 trillion dollar debt" get thrown into your face, that'll make you shit bricks worse than any "Iran has the bomb" fear.

Agreed ! "$120 trillion dollar debt" scares the shit out of me.
$2000.00 for a loaf of bread after the dollar crashes scares the shit out of me

I lived 40 yrs of my life with Russia having 40,000 nukes (anyone ever heard of MAD)

I say we do an Iran Money Bomb and just buy them a nuke and get this bullshit over with!

If The US keeps Fucking with iran (trying to take over or control the oil BTW) all china has to do to destroy the USA is not by attacking us
China could very easily dump our tbills they hold and the dollar crashes over night!